TECO Group Buy Round 2!

Hey group. Who's interested in breaking this down into a couple of runs? Last time around' date=' I went up to Jesse's and grabbed my stuff and Randy's, and dropped it off at his house. We probably don't all need to drive to Jesse's house and bug him all day long. I live in Tigard myself. What do you think?[/quote']

What if I like being bugged.....(whistle)

It would be great if someone could pick up my one frag and bring it closer to home. I live in Tigard and get home from work about 5:30.

Bill lives in Tigard and offered to pick up your frag for you.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok so these ship tommrow I will start pretty early to bag so if you want anything tonight is the deadline so if you were wanting the palys I need to know at some point today but otherwise thanks to all that have ordered me and my family much appreciates it thank you:)

ok so these ship tommrow I will start pretty early to bag so if you want anything tonight is the deadline so if you were wanting the palys I need to know at some point today but otherwise thanks to all that have ordered me and my family much appreciates it thank you:)

Looks like you've got a lot of bagging to do this go around. Thanks again for doing this for us Jody!

PM sent to all parties involved for pickup so I know who is taking what and for who???(scratch)

Figures keep me updated

Will do.

Maybe they didn't change their clock for spring forward?????(scratch)

Still not here guys. Sorry.....(sad)

In no way is this Jody's fault, just want to make that clear for everyone on here, never had an issue with the past few shipments from Jody getting here this late in the day. Fedex is just dragging their feet. There isn't any snow on the roads here anyways. What are they worried about?

I will call again in about 10 minutes to see what's going on with it again.

I'm not even sure what to say at this point............(flame)

I have been on the phone multiple times over the past hour and now I have an ETA of 3:30pm due to the weather???? The roads are fine, WTH!!

Ok now that I have that off my chest I also addressed to them that if anything ends up DOA that they are covering it. Not sure how that process goes but I will do my best to help any of you out that I can.

glad to see that the corals are doing good in other's tanks as well. What a relief this was after the headaches it caused me with fedex today. Was on the phone multiple times with Jody giving him updates as well as accidentally calling him too...DOH!

Either way another great purchase from Jody as always.

Archived