TECO Group Buy Round 2!

Well I know I said it was going to be a few months but since Jody posted up some pictures of that Paly and I want some more colored sticks I figured why not right???

So if we get enough people to order I would like this to end within the next few weeks. I don't have a specific time frame just want to get some stuff by the end of the month and figured we could do a group buy shipment. Remember for members you get a discount on Jody's site!!(clap)

Let me know what you all think on this too. Is it too soon?

http://totallyexoticcoralsoforegon.com/

So far this is the people onboard:

Noobtosalt

Kknight31 pickup with Derbird

Derbird Driving down to get corals for Derbird, Kknight31, and Kimberlee

Bicyclebill see mytshall

Crazy Inside text when shipment comes in

IslandofTiki see mytshall

Kimberlee pickup with Kknight31

Hewey Mclovit see mytshall

markvo pickup see mytshall

mytshall text when shipment comes in picking up for mytshall, bicyclebill, islandoftiki, hewey mclovit, markvo

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey buddy, depending on the timing I might be in on this. I would love some of those pink paly's that they have :) pluse there prices look really reasonable.

edit

Looked two posts down and now know the name. TECO Forbidden Friut. A must have!

This will still happen, unfortunately I'm still out of town. I have a family member that is on the verge of passing away so I've been visiting him before hes gone. This might get pushed back till the end of the month but still let me know if you are going to do this.

Thanks to those already being a part of this as well as understanding.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Last week of march will be the shipment date at this time. I'm in town for today and tomorrow but will be leaving again on Friday for a few more days to be with family through this tough loss. Thanks for all of the PM's to those that know me as well. Got an awesome group here and it really does mean a lot.

these are not being offered through the site yet just here but they will be soon just wanted to give local folks first shot once I get a final count those frags will be set aside then I plan to update site on sunday and will post on other forums around the country but u guys get first shot. All info on these is posted in my forum on how to contact me if intrested.

Alright you guys I'm back in town for at least a few days wanted to bump this up to let others in on this in case you were interested. I will know a date for shipment tomorrow when I get off work. Jody posted a bunch of stuff up tonight so you better check it out before it's all gone.

Archived