Finally ready to back into it

ghiggi

It's been a long 4 years, but I am finally ready to get my tank back up and running. I made a deal with my wife when we moved up here that I would wait until we bought a new house before I set the tank back up. Then, we bought a forclosure that needed alot of renovation, including new floors. So, I figured it would be best to wait until we finished installing the new floors.

The longer I had to wait, the guiltier my wife felt. I guess she started feeling really bad about making me wait so long (and I think she was missing the fish too) that she came home one day and told me she found something at an estate sale she wanted me to see.

[ATTACH]12417[/ATTACH]

I couldn't believe she was offering to buy me a new tank, "if I wanted it". Well, duh. How could I pass up a new 155g bowfront. Now the floors are all done, the new tank is moved in and I just picked up another MH ballust from Garrett. Time to start putting it all together.

So, alittle about me. I met some of you when I first moved up here and attended a few meetings. My wife and I worked at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas before moving up here in January 2008. Now, I work for Bi-Mart as a Loss Prevention District Manager. I have 37 stores from Ashland up to Vancouver, mostly along the I-5 corridor. I spend most of my time on the road visiting my stores. I never know which store I will be in on any given day, but if anyone needs something transported and you're not in a big hurry to get it, let me know, I'm all about helping out where ever I can.

Eventually, I will be setting up my new 155g and my old 135g. I think I will make the 135g a growout tank for frags and such and the 155g will just be a display for mature colonies and fish. It will probably be another month or so before I get water in them. I have to build custom hoods for both of them to keep the cats and their fur out of the tanks. Hopefully, I will have time to start attending the meetings again. So, maybe, I'll see you all there soon.

post-1808-141867788715_thumb.jpg

Archived