Free to good home mated pair of clown fish

BoringDave

Its been a long time since I've been on this site, so long I think my login expired.

Anyway I didn't want to post this in the for sale section because they are not for sale. What it comes down to I want them to go to a good home that I know they won't be broke up and sold or just sold for profit. I want someone to enjoy them like my family has for many years.

They are a mated pair of False Percula Clownfish that I bought from Woody's seahorse aquarium supply about 10 years ago. I'm getting ready to move again and the place I'm buying don't have room for a tank. And in all reality i have lost interest in the hobby.

For the last 3 years they have had there own 26 gallon tank. Before that they have been in many different larger setups. There not agresive in a larger tank but able to take care of them selves. Small tanks though they will kill any other fish you put with them.

They have hosted a small hammer coral so who ever wants them can take that also along with anything else they see in the tank that's living.

All the hardware will be sold on Craigslist.

Thanks for looking. Dave

Starrs2008@hotmail.com

I just seen there is now a section for class rooms I will gladly donate them to a school. So if a mod would move this to that section please that would be great.

Thread moved Dave. Very generous offer. The Pioneer tank is well stocked now. There is a new tank that is cycling in Huntington but it is only 28 gallons and I think they would probably want to add more fish. MrWheeling from Salem may want to take them as he just inherited a 90 gallon tank. Send a message to Mr. S

Thread moved Dave. Very generous offer. The Pioneer tank is well stocked now. There is a new tank that is cycling in Huntington but it is only 28 gallons and I think they would probably want to add more fish. MrWheeling from Salem may want to take them as he just inherited a 90 gallon tank. Send a message to Mr. S

I would love to take them, I'm hoping to teach my students about breading fish in the next year or so, so that would be super cool. I'm affraid I wouldn't be able to make it out to Boring, OR I'm not sure if anyone is traveling from there to Salem, if so let me know.

Hopefully that all works out!

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived