Sign in to follow this  
Gilliroo

Would TFT like my tank/stand/lights?

I posted a free to good home 90G tank/stand/t5 fixture/canister filter on the classifieds thread. Would TFT like it? (system has some issues) is there anyone who could pick it up? I don't have the means to deliver it.

I am in close-in NE PDX, and will need to have it moved in the next few days.

Please PM me if TFT is interested.

Thanks!

Gillian

I would imagine that could make a great tank for TFT. If Roger wants it but can't get it down to Salem I would be able to help transport it.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Josh, Robbie in tft will take it. Thanks for the offer. Robbie has a tft tank set up in Salem. I am out of town for the next 3 weeks so if you could pick it up that would be awesome. Josh here is Robbies email address and you guys can figure out a time to meet up. rwheeling@laaonline.org

Again thank you for the generous offer.

Roger

Hey Gillian, thanks for the tank donation! Thanks also Josh for delivering it to my school. It was fun showing you my classroom. I can't wait to get the tank patched up and working.

Glad you can use it! Let me know if you have any plumbing questions. I bet I can find a photo that shows how it was set up in my system. That overflow is rated at 1200GPH, so you can push a lot of water through it. I think my blue line moved about 700GPH.

I realized, too, that I forgot to send the glass covers. I'll drop them off with Garrett next time I'm in Salem.

Cheers!

Gillian

Happy to help and its always cool to see other tanks! I'll keep an eye on the forums to see how the other projects turn out.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

That was very generous of you Gillian! Also super cool and nice of you to offer to move the tank Josh. Hauling around tanks has to be one of the least favorite parts of the hobby for me!