My new Fungia =)

Derbird

Its been a while since I shared any of my terrible camera phone pix so I thought it was time :)

My new Fungia from Petworks. I do belive this originated from our presidents tank (naughty)

I love this LPS! The colors are so vibreant, you can't tell in the pix but it is awesome. I want lots more of these

Fungia.jpg

A shot of my frag rack. Many from the TFT auction that left my wallet so light. But soo worth it.

FragRack2-24-2011.jpg

A shot of the populated side of my tank. The other side is still pretty empty but many possibliltys (plotting)

Tankshotrightside2-24-2011.jpg

Thanks for looking ;)

Hey man your reef is looking great it sure has come a long way Keep up the good work =)

Thank you its been going very well so far (knock on wood). By the way our new tank is looking awesome just be careful upgrades are addicting. I'm still pretty sure I can get atleast a 180 in the living room (nutty)

Looks awesome...... Not fair you got a frag rack before me. Over achiever

Thaks, you could have got one too. I got it on the group buy. But you know you have the cooler toys so I don't mind showing you up now and then. (laugh)

Very nice. I like fungias. I have 2 but can't really have any more as once again the sand bed in my tank is limited. I love the magnetic frag racks from BRS. your tank is filling in nicely and I do recognize a lot of those frags from the auction! In fact I think you outbid Beth on a few of those she wanted to keep! (laugh)

Nice!' date=' I think I have the same one I got from Roy, mines about 3 1/2" now and amazing polyps![/quote']

Very cool. When I put it in it was really anoyed so the skeleton was about 1 1/2" but after it was happy and puffed out its about 2". I'm looking forward to it growing

I think you should go for the upgrade..... You know I want your tank(don't tell Doug)

Don't worrie I won't say a word, unless he happens to read this DOH!

I want a short tentacle fungia plate. I used to hate them and every day I love them a bit more. Nice piece!

Funny I didn't think much of them at first either but they have grown on me now. Looking forward to getting a few more.

Very nice. I like fungias. I have 2 but can't really have any more as once again the sand bed in my tank is limited. I love the magnetic frag racks from BRS. your tank is filling in nicely and I do recognize a lot of those frags from the auction! In fact I think you outbid Beth on a few of those she wanted to keep! (laugh)

I still feel bad about out bidding our host. Bad form. But I got a fragging kit and when they get fraged Beth is first to get some, gotta make it right. Funny about the rack, as soon as it went in it was full. Next group buy I'll get another DOH!

I know someone with a bigger tank....(whistle)

Tank is looking great Thomas. Glad it went to a good home.

Thanks Its a lot of work and money but worth it. I'm still happy with the tank. Still some room to grow in to but not for much longer at this rate (laugh)

Haha very nice that is one of mine! I have 16 fungias in my 120 without sand and they do just fine

Awesome it has a presidental pedigree. I can't wait to see your tank. If I'm not mistaken your the host of our next meeting and best of all your close to St Helens (sort of)

I did have one question is it best to feed them from time to time. As usual the internet contardicts its self alot. It did grab some Mythis shrimp at tonights feeding and the tenticles have been out since it went in to the tank. If you do special feed them what would be the best Fungia snack? Thank you.

Archived