May Meeting

oxx155

May Meeting  

1. 1.

• A: Saturday
    • B: Sunday
    • C: Either day I will be there Oxx's meeting rocks!

Just thought I would open this up for discussion - What day should the meeting be held on? Time?

Do people like fish food, equipment, or frag donations?

Do we want the free table again?

Should there be a focus of the meeting, or just have a good time like last year and wing it?

Just looking for ideas or direction for this years meeting.

If you don't want to post negatives, please PM them to me, as I really want to avoid anything people didn't like or caused issues. Otherwise please post it here.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doug if the meeting is half as good as it was last year then it will be awesome. As far as suggestions go, sundays work best for me (but I know not for everyone), Frag donations are cool but a little more sensitive to transit than equipment, and the free table was a great way to get rid of some used equipment that I didnt need but others did. Hope that helps

My vote is Saturday. That way you can spend Sunday with the family and still have the weekend. Your meeting is always awesome to attend. Oh by the way, I work on Sundays and I know the Eugene boys would miss not having me at the meeting :) It is my chance to break out the tie dye and I know Franklin misses seeing me.

My vote is Saturday. That way you can spend Sunday with the family and still have the weekend. Your meeting is always awesome to attend. Oh by the way' date=' I work on Sundays and I know the Eugene boys would miss not having me at the meeting :) It is my chance to break out the tie dye and I know Franklin misses seeing me.[/quote']

I agree with Roger..(scratch) Did I just say that???

Well the part I agree with is the Saturday, not sure about the tie dye shirt. Your meeting was great last year Doug. I think your tank is plenty enough entertainment along with a bbq like you had last year.

Can anyone come to a meeting i would love to come and see your tank i have been drooling about it for awhile now haha but seriously since i met garrett and roger i have been wanting to make a meeting and meet more people and springfield is closer to me than most of the other meeting as of late, but with all that said i want to go pls

Can anyone come to a meeting i would love to come and see your tank i have been drooling about it for awhile now haha but seriously since i met garrett and roger i have been wanting to make a meeting and meet more people and springfield is closer to me than most of the other meeting as of late' date=' but with all that said i want to go pls[/quote']

Anyone can come

Has anyone ever pulled off a two day meeting? Maybe a few people could help set it up...not saying you have to but maybe we could plan a weekend event sometime

In the past before I was a member I have heard that they have done weekend get to togethers at a campsite along the coast. It would be great if we could start something like this back up.

Thinking about cleaning out my studio in the back and setting up a projector so kids can hang out and watch Finding Nemo without taking up the living room and making it hard for everyone to see the tank. Sound like a good idea?

yeah my daughter loves that movie the whole time she watches it she points out every fish its awesome but shes only two and im very proud one of her first words was fish haha i think i have a problem (whistle)

Blackhand' date=' if the meeting is on Saturday and you want anything from Garretts let me know. I can deliver for you :)[/quote']

ah that would be awesome i will start saving my penies and try to come up with something to order thanks your awesome roger ill let you know what i decide to order thanks