Hoping to share ideas and knowlage

Peppie

Hi All,

I am new to this site. Heard about it thru Reef Frontiers.

I have been back in the hobby for two years after a 17year hiatus. A LOT has changed.

My current tank is a 90gal AIO I built myself. it has been up and running for 4 mos. and all looks good.

I am planning a new tank in the 200 gal range with a detached fishroom

I need some help finding a quality tank builder, it seems I cant buy the acrylic to build it myself for a cost that will save me any money. That is crazy!!!

Once the build begins I will start a thread to chart my progress.

Hi All,

I am new to this site. Heard about it thru Reef Frontiers.

I have been back in the hobby for two years after a 17year hiatus. A LOT has changed.

My current tank is a 90gal AIO I built myself. it has been up and running for 4 mos. and all looks good.

I am planning a new tank in the 200 gal range with a detached fishroom

I need some help finding a quality tank builder, it seems I cant buy the acrylic to build it myself for a cost that will save me any money. That is crazy!!!

Once the build begins I will start a thread to chart my progress.

Hey Peppie, Welcome to the forum. Sorry you weren't welcomed sooner, I just missed this post.

We are fortunate to have some very skilled acrylic builders in this area.

James from Envision Acrylics is nationally known and does amazing work. I can get you his contact information if you are interested.

Wannareef also does great acrylic work too.

Can't wait to see your build thread.

Hey Peppie, Welcome to the forum. Sorry you weren't welcomed sooner, I just missed this post.

We are fortunate to have some very skilled acrylic builders in this area.

James from Envision Acrylics is nationally known and does amazing work. I can get you his contact information if you are interested.

Wannareef also does great acrylic work too.

Can't wait to see your build thread.

Emerald,

Thanks for the info on the tank builders. I follow James Acrylic on RC Great info on acrylic work.

I have found a source for Acrylic at a reasonable price and will be building the tank myself.

Archived