Aussie Ultra Rainbow Acan Group Buy

Update

Beth fragged the acan and has 10 very nice size frags that look great! Good job Beth(clap) They all are pretty equal in size and equally nice. There weren't any extras. There was one smaller one that we will let grow and auction off later with all proceeds going to TFT. I am going to let them heal for at least a week or two. Check out the pretty cool suction cup frag rack she got from The Premium Aquarium too!

DSC_0032.jpg

those frag racks are awesome' date=' they totally stole the idea from IKEA (or whoever IKEA stole it from).[/quote']

That's why it looked so familiar. Half the stuff in my house is from Ikea! It was a great idea! :)

Those frags look frackin awesome!! can't wait to see it in my tank!

They look better in person!

Thank you' date=' we had a great time :) also thank you so much for the freebies. One is mary janes and I did'nt get the name of the other one . All are open ,happy and looking beautiful[/quote']

The other zoa is just one of the many unnamed but lovely zoas! Glad everything is doing well!

• 3 months later...

Ultra Rainbow Acan Group Buy Update

I just wanted to show an updated picture. This acan grows really well for me. I also had read that rainbow acans retain their rainbow color in lower light like 100 to 130 par so I shaded it to see and wouldn't you know it the bottom ones on the side that was shaded look amazing...(drooler) Just wanted to pass that along to those of you who bought in to this.

DSC01575ARW.jpg