New additions to the Pioneer school!The tank the forum built!

Emerald525

Thanks again for all who donated and bid at the auction at our house in January. As everyone knows this hobby can be expensive and this program could not happen without the generosity of our sponsors and members.

It was time time for another water change

It was time to change the bulbs and with the points and money from the most recent BRS group buy Beth picked up 4 new bulbs

Color combo: 2 blue plus 1 purple plus and one aquablue special

We also added the following:

some palys (I am not sure who donated them but either I bid on them or Reefsafari bid on them to donate to a school)

Niger trigger (Beth got this from Garrett but we donated it since we are downsizing to one tank)

Ricordia from Pantherguy

Eheim autofeeder from Nick at Rosecity

Pink star polyps Wegotjs

DSC_0002-1.jpg

Finally got a picture of the Goby I got from Jonas this summer

DSC_0003-1.jpg

Cinnamon clown donated from Barelycuda

DSC_0006-1.jpg

Anybody need some Kenya tree?(laugh) Thanks Mr. S... I think...DOH!(laugh)Becky likes it!

DSC_0014-2.jpg

The Yellow Wrasse was donated by Kimberlee

DSC_0018-1.jpg

Thanks Pantherguy for the Ricordia!

DSC_0019-1.jpg

Here are the Palys. I can't remember who originally donated them sorry...DOH!Again either it was me or Reefsafari who bid on this for the school. The memories the first to go!(laugh) They are looking great and already opening up!

DSC_0021-1.jpg

Nice big frag of pink star polyps donated by Wegotjs! It's all closed up but when they open up they look really nice

DSC_0026.jpg

Tank is looking great fish are looking healthy. The Coral beauty and Mono fish are picking at the Niger Trigger but she is holding her own. We added the autofeeder because due to budget cuts, the school will not be open this summer like last year. Becky will come by to do the day to day maintenance but this way we hope to avoid the overfeeding that the custodians tend to do. Thanks again everyone for the support!(clap)(clap)(clap)

Archived