BRS Group Buy! My first time.

Hey guys, I missed the last group. So I wanted to schedule another on. It's my first time and I was wondering when I fill out the group buy set up form; what do I put for the club leaders name and email address?(or does it not matter) I'm shooting for the 28th of February. So let me know if you want in! I'm going to need last names and email address associated with BRS.

Thanks

Group names

Kasasah

kknight31(have info needed)

OwenReefin(have info needed)

MVPaquatics(have info needed)

aquaman30k(Have info needed)

reeferscooter(Have info needed)

Sharoleb(Have info needed)

omarortiz(Have info needed)

Markvo(Have info needed)

LC Scott(Have info needed)

tjc(Have info needed)

noobtosalt(Have info needed)

It's happening!(clap)

We just had a group buy that ended on the 14th. The 28th could be a little too soon for most. The last one was the biggest one I have put together.

Yeah, just thought maybe some people might have missed it. I can't believe they still haven't given my federal return... I guess i'll just do a regular order.

Is the twenty bucks going to tft? If so I'm in

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I don't know how to do that. But if it can sure. I'm actually going to start culturing Phytoplankton and selling it. Part of the money for that is going to be going to TFT.

I don't know how to do that. But if it can sure. I'm actually going to start culturing Phytoplankton and selling it. Part of the money for that is going to be going to TFT.

Just check with Emerald525 or Mr. S and see what the schools need then use the $20 credit to order it. I have a feeling that's why your not getting many people to sign up. If you posted that up when you first started this members would have been all over it.

Just check with Emerald525 or Mr. S and see what the schools need then use the $20 credit to order it. I have a feeling that's why your not getting many people to sign up. If you posted that up when you first started this members would have been all over it.

I thought you only get the credit AFTER you place the order. Or did I read that wrong?

Archived