TFT TECO Aussie Acan Auction and Magician frag

Emerald525

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think you're right I'm not thinking anyone is gonna beat the 100 dollar bid![/quote

;)

$101.01

LOL good one!

(torch)

Kim it would be for a good cause $40 Please or else lol(torch)

Um.....No, but feel free to continue to make offers on other zoas in the pictures! (laugh)

the names i planned to name them once they went up on my site was' date=' on acan one is setting sun and two was going to be starburst[/quote]

There you have it Setting sun and Starburst! That sounds better than acan 1 and 2! :)

Setting sun is now at 101.01 to LcScott

Starburst is at 30 to Noobtosalt

Magicians at 10 to Coralcrazy

Bidding ends Thursday! Again all proceeds go to Tanks for Teachers!

Afternoon bump

Setting sun (Acan1) is now at 102 with a bidding war going on between LCScott and Kimberlee now with Kimberlee as the winning bid!

Starburst (Acan2) is at 30dollars winning bid so far to Noobtosalt

Magicians are now at 15 with winning bid so far to Noobtosalt!

Great offers for a good cause everyone!!!!(clap)(clap)

Again bidding ends Thursday evening for those planning to do as snipe bid(plotting)

kim what would you want for a 3 or 4 polyup frag of the fruitloops

Thanks for the bump Robert. Mr S already has dibs on it when I frag them and I don't have any plans for the next few months as I just got these from Roy at the last meeting. He may have more available though.

Kim are your fruitloops mini's? I have some and mine look much smaller then yours.

No, they are about the average size for a zoa.

When on Thursday evening is the bidding going to end? I work and can't be home early evening.

Bidding ends Thursday at 9pm Mark

and for a recap here are the current bids:

Setting sun (Acan1) current bid now at 102 to Kimberlee

Starburst (Acan2) is at 30dollars current bid to Noobtosalt

Magicians are now at 15 with current bid to Noobtosalt!

I want to thank the bidders on this your doing this for a great cause and for the winners on the two acans I will offer a 25 dollar gift certificate at auctions end that you can use on the site as a thank you for supporting a great cause.

Thats awesome jody!

I will raise my own bid to $40 then

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I want to thank the bidders on this your doing this for a great cause and for the winners on the two acans I will offer a 25 dollar gift certificate at auctions end that you can use on the site as a thank you for supporting a great cause.

Wow that's very generous of you Jody! (clap)

Wow that's very generous of you Jody! (clap)

Looks like I posted at the same time Kim did so just in case you guys didn't see this I raised my own bid.

That's great!

Here's the current bids:

Setting sun (Acan1) current bid now at 102 to Kimberlee

Starburst (Acan2) is at 40dollars current bid to Noobtosalt (bidding himself up for a good cause)

Magicians are now at 25 with current bid to Coast541

Bidding ends tomorrow at 9pm and remember Jody has offered a bonus of a 25 dollar gift certificate for the winning bidders of acan 1 and 2!

Late afternoon bump! Bidding ends 9pm tonight!

Jody from TECO has added a bonus 25 dollar gift certificate for the bidders of Acan 1 (sunset) and Acan 2 (starburst)

Here's the current bids:

Setting sun (Acan1) still holding at 102 dollars to Kimberlee

Starburst (Acan2) is at 55 dollars current bid to Noobtosalt (bidding war going on with Markvo(rock2)(rock2) )

Magicians still at 25 dollars with current bid to Coast541

Archived