FS: 2001 Audi TT Quattro Roadster

NoobtoSalt

ive owned a 2002 they are awsome!!!! my ninja will be paid off soon. if you still have it ill be pming you

my tahoe seems to like gas a little to much and it will be in parts soon so ill need to have a ride

Is it true these have the same chassis as a Volkswagen Beatle?

I wasn't sure but I just checked it out and yes they are both on the same chasis.

These are the cars on the same chasis:

Audi A3 Mk1 (8L)

Audi TT Mk1 (8N)

VW Golf Mk4/VW R32 (1J)

VW Bora/Jetta IV (1J)

Shanghai-VW Lavida

VW New Beetle (1C/1Y/9C)

SEAT León Mk1 (1M)

SEAT Toledo Mk2 (1M)

Škoda Octavia Mk1 (1U)

Just to help this post out I thought I would offer my thoughts... I also own an '01 TT and have for 6 years. I bought it with 34K on the odometer and it will roll over 140K tomorrow. This is a car that has been by far, the most reliable car I've ever owned. I've NEVER had a breakdown and only ever replaced general wear items and a headlight switch. It is also a car I now plan on keeping forever because I fell in love with everything about it, and quite frankly, I can't bare to let it go. I hope whoever gets this car ends up having the same feeling about it. These cars are monsters in the snow(much better than my land Rover even) and corner like a dream. It's a total '3rd gear therapy' car. Little German Tanks I tell ya!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Check is in the mail to the bank and waiting for it to clear and this one is done.

Going to go buy a Scion IQ tomorrow. What a change that's going to be for sure.

Thanks for all of the bumps everyone!

AWSOME.. i test drove one. feel like a clown. but super fun!!

you can make them look pretty cool too

009_scioniqyc_opt.jpg