17" Alloy wheels

C0lin

You are correct dustin. I may look more like this P205/70R/16. The first letter is what type of vehicle it is designed for, The first number is the width, the second number is called the aspect ratio(ie how tall the side wall is), the letter behind it designates if it radial or not, the last number is the rim diameter. There are also alot of other codes to tell you everything about the tires. The code will tell you the build date and time, how hard the tread is, how much load, how much heat, how much speed, etc ect. If you can get me a close picture of the numbers on the side wall that would be great. Also on the back of the rim may say what the lug pattern is. If you could tell me what model honda I can tell you the lug pattern. I am really interested. Just dont want to waste your time unless I know they are gonna fit correctly.

These will be going on a jetta. Wich has a 4x100mm(civic) bolt circle. The problem lies in the hub circle. If the wheels were also set up for 4x114.5mm(accord) the the hub circle will work. if they are not they would have to be machined to fit. Wich is not worth the time or hassle. If I have to go pick up the girls kid in salem this weeked I will give you a yell. That way I can put a tape measure on them and see for myself. Thanks for answering my questions.

Archived