frag party or par tee

Mr S

Frag party on June 3rd at my school. The plan is to pay $50 each, ahead of time to me, and then meet at my school and frag up all the colonies that we purchase. I figure each person will walk away with large frags, (probably about 5 different ones) and each person would also get one chopped up colony. We would draw numbers for the order of picking the frags so that each person would be guaranteed of getting one top pick of a coral frag. I also think that we could bring in stuff of our own to throw into the pot. This could be decided as the frag party gets closer. I would want money paid to me (no IOU's). Checks sent to me by snail mail. I see this as a fun opportunity so I expect fun easy going people to be involved. PM me if you are interested. Reply to this site if you have any comments or general questions.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jay and I are in! I look forward to learning some new fragging techniques. Anything that furthers my education of the hobby I give three thumbs up! Let us know when you want our admission fee (just one of us, I'll supervise!) and if you need any help getting the par tee rolling.

Stacy

Sorry I have not responded sooner. School server decided to block this site for the last few days. Bummer. Travis and Joel thanks for the generous offer. I already have plans for the corals. I have done my homework way in advance. I will let you know if I plan on doing another in the near future. You two have done much to support the school tanks. My plan is to get some surprise stuff in. I believe it will be some stuff you would not normally see. I do not want paypal. I would prefer checks sent to my school address asap if possible. PM me for the address and if you have any additional questions. Thanks for the support of what I think should be a fun, nerdy thing to do on a Saturday.

Only SPS. I figure Stacey will have zoo frags that will end up being a bonus swap and I am also hoping if people feel nutty and have frags we can also swap them. I figure as the day gets closer I will have more details. So far I have several people interested and have contacted me. Make sure you pm me if you are committing to the par tee.

I have talked to Miles (Impur) about making his modded MJ900 DIY/SEIO pump at the Frag Party. He said he would definately do it. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in doing this at the frag party. Just seeing if there is any interest. Later Ryan

I have talked to Miles (Impur) about making his modded MJ900 DIY/SEIO pump at the Frag Party. He said he would definately do it. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in doing this at the frag party. Just seeing if there is any interest. Later Ryan

Linky if you haven't seen it here or on RC.

Okay, school still thinks this site is evil so I can only access when I get home. This is what I have so far: SPS frags only. People will bring stuff to frag if they want. The more the better. If you have frag plugs or rubble bring them along. I will supply frag glue unless you are partial to something weird!!! Bring your own lunch and drinks. PM me what time you want to meet and I will go with the majority rule. Bring a good attitude (heh heh heh) Bring a camera so we can post pics although polyp extension will probably not happen after we hack on them for a while I would bet. Bring Baggies for your frags. I am sure I am forgetting something so chime in if you think of anything. These are the people committed so far. If you wish to be added or deleted please let me know. The cut off date will be soon. It may be as early as this Friday. The problem will be if they will ship over Memorial weekend so watch this post and please notify me. I don't want to be the bad guy and say you can't come because you did not notify me in time. Okay here is the list.

Lowman

Mr. S

Jay/Stacey (Stacey is the camera girl and other things!)

Nyles

Impur

Ringwurm

R3 (you apparently don't reply to my pm's you knucklehead!!!)

Let me know if anyone wants to be added or deleted.