Mohaynow's tft zoa growout

Clay the savage' date=' that crazy guy from Eugene is also donating some prizes. Thanks buddy. Some of you need to watch the cyberbullying!!!!!!! Lol waw[/quote']

I'm just glad Clay is not in it, he smoked everyone in the last one I recall.

I just last weekend finished my last LED build, this one was for the other half of the frag tank- nice looking light but I fried the zoas, and I think I killed the 4 new ones, as well as a few other zoas(flame)

But its early in the game and I should be able to come back plus I still feel like I can beat the likes of Roger and Kim, Beths adding a new sump which should tick a few corals off(whistle) WAW

Just picked the extra frag up from H20dvl, he was nice enough to take it down for someone that ended flaking out, and then afterwards housing it while we figured out a plan for it. So, thank you very much Jacob! I will be growing it out and auctioning it off at the end of the growout, I am not competing tho. I just wanted to get in on the smack talk. I guess its a good thing I'm not comepting tho, it gives some other people a fighting chance. These zoas almost jumped out of the bag with excitement when they saw that they were coming home.

• 2 weeks later...
When do we have to post our next update?

At the beginning of the month. Beth and I are out by the way (laugh) Our lovely frag fell into the elegance coral while we were away DOH!DOH! and it's not looking good!(sad) It never fails! One day we will make it through a growout! Good luck all!(clap)(clap)

At the beginning of the month. Beth and I are out by the way (laugh) Our lovely frag fell into the elegance coral while we were away DOH!DOH! and it's not looking good!(sad) It never fails! One day we will make it through a growout! Good luck all!(clap)(clap)

I told you i'd take the elegance, see now your out of the game and your frag was a shoe in for the winner.

Who will I taunt now?

This really sucks for me!

I told you i'd take the elegance, see now your out of the game and your frag was a shoe in for the winner.

Who will I taunt now?

This really sucks for me!

That baby packs quite a sting took out half my baby's breath favia too a while back but I love it and am not getting rid of it. I just need to give it a little more space! Yeah I was liking the trash talk but oh well...Something always happens when we leave the house.