School Picture Updates??

NoobtoSalt

Does anyone know how many schools are still active? The only picture updates recently that I have seen was the 1 school in Portland that Beth/Kim work with and Ryan in Salem. Marshall I assume is doing his school one still but haven't seen any updates in a long time with any schools. I would love to see what the students are actually doing with all of the frags and money we are sending their way. (clap) Wouldn't it be cool to see photo's maybe once a month taken from a student that is focused on the program (or at least the teacher running it);).

The photos are all there' date=' I just need to upload them! I will do that tonight![/quote']

No worries I figured you had stuff going on. Is there a reason why your teacher isn't involved with the site? I thought that was a part of the deal with the TFT program? This was more meant to the five or six other schools that haven't updated in a long time. Any ideas what happens to the equipment that was given to those schools that no longer have them setup?

Mr Wheeling also posted some up too from Adventist and thanks for putting the fire under Trautman! :)

I saw that tonight. My bad. But based on the application I was reading it over (yes I'm that bored) it says they are supposed to show the build as well as at a minimum post up water parameters monthly. Wouldn't it be helpful to the teachers to do this in case the schools had problems? That way we could reach out to them right away instead of hearing that the whole tank died and the kids got bored of it. If I'm overstepping here let me know I'm not trying to.

Archived