TECO Portland Group Buy

Hey all, I decided to go ahead and put an order in with Jody tonight. If you have ever considered ordering any of his corals but didn't want to pay shipping now is your chance. I'm picking up the shipping charges (unless you want to kick me down a frag or something...(laugh). I'm planning for a Friday delivery. If you want to add anything place the order and just add walk-in for the delivery type and put a comment that it's in Jesse (Noobtosalt's) box.

This is a great chance to score some sweet corals that Jody has currently. I'm getting the colored stick bug and I'm looking forward to getting all of the new sticks I just ordered.

Let me know either through a PM or in this thread if you plan on ordering. I only have a 29 biocube so I can't really float anything for you guys FYI.

Let the sale begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget that Jody hooks you up with a PNWMAS discount if you are a paying member as well.

A very generous offer, but one I'll have to pass. I have piggy backed on your orders before, Jody does have nice stuff. Somehow, the money I spent on my tank this month adds up to about $900. OOPS - I need to chill for a bit, and try to build up my Dyson fund. (plotting)

Where in oregon is he located? that red planet is amazing! are you closing down the offer or is it still open?

Jody is located in Medford.. If you have never bought from he is definitely worth it. He has great guarantees and quality items. It looks like Jesse isn't closing this down to Wednesday. I would definitely consider but I already have some items coming from Jody later. He also may have something you are interested in that is not on his site. Just send him a pm. He goes by "reefboy"

Jody is located in Medford.. If you have never bought from he is definitely worth it. He has great guarantees and quality items. It looks like Jesse isn't closing this down to Wednesday. I would definitely consider but I already have some items coming from Jody later. He also may have something you are interested in that is not on his site. Just send him a pm. He goes by "reefboy"

Thanx kim i didn't know it was Reefboy!

Noob i am really interested in getting a couple of frags' date=' let me look at them tonight and i'll let you know. Do i just order them and let him ad it to your shipment?[/quote']

Yup. Go ahead and just add it to your cart then do "walk-in" for delivery. Then in the comment box just tell jody your screen-name and to add it to my box.

Every one should do this. where else will you get these deals? Not only are the prices excellent at TECO, but they are also a local business that CARES enough to donate some corals to TFT, EVEN AFTER they lower the prices on shipping for all of us, and Jesse.

If you haven't done it already, look up totallyexoticcoralsoforegon.com and just ask youself where else you see 10$ frags that look that good.

Every one should do this. where else will you get these deals? Not only are the prices excellent at TECO, but they are also a local business that CARES enough to donate some corals to TFT, EVEN AFTER they lower the prices on shipping for all of us, and Jesse.

If you haven't done it already, look up totallyexoticcoralsoforegon.com and just ask youself where else you see 10$ frags that look that good.

I paid the shipping but I was planning on ordering anyways. I agree hes got some sweet stuff.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Archived