1975 Fiat 124 Sport Spider

Mitchell

I bought this car from the original owner (my grandparent's friend) with the plans of fixing it up with my dad a few years ago. Sadly we haven't had the time to even work on it once, so I think it is time to find it a new home.

My grandparent's friend was driving it home one day and the car stalled and he never drove it again. We never had the time to look at what made it stall, most likely it's an easy fix, we just honestly don't have the time to fix it. We've never tried turning it on, so it might even run. The car has no rust which is rare on fiats. The convertible top has been torn and there is a dent on one of the doors, but that should come out; the interior needs some cleaning up since it hasn't been driven in over a decade. The car has been kept in a garage it's entire life. The paint and body are in really good shape and the tires look brand new. The car also has a clean title.

I'd like to trade the fiat for a sport bike and I'd be willing to add cash on my part depending on the bike. Of course I'd also take cash for it, just make me an offer.

The color is British racing green, the pictures don't do it justice. I will try to find better pictures of it once it was washed and waxed, but here are pictures from the day we got it:

Picture747-1.jpg

Picture748-1.jpg

Picture753.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived