Bob Moore Frag Swap 2012

Raamiah

Hey all,

As a member of the PSAS I would like to invite all of you to this wonderful event. Bring your own frags to swap with other members or visitors. If you want to see a list of other peoples frags go to Reef Frontiers and take a look and post your own list. Also come and check out all the sponsors that will be there (see list below).

Day: 2/11/12

Time: setup from 8am to 11am for vendors/ members show from 11am to 5pm and teardown from 5pm to 8pm.

Raffle: drawings will be held at 3pm (drawing only available to PSAS members).

Rules: please try to bring your own water and salt. The club will having RODI water on site for vendors to top off their tanks. If there is enough members with tables are welcome to some as well. The plan is to have 100 gallons of RODI on hand for the show. The only other rule is please no halides, this facility does have limited electrical (it will work though) we just have to limit everyone to no halides and please stick with less energy consuming lighting.

location: a link to a map showing the gym can be found here http://www.plu.edu/about/Campus-Map/home.php on PLU's website. Just click on the memorial gym button under the map itself.

Cost: $15 per family or $30 for a PSAS membership (which I doubt any of you want).

Here is a list of confirmed vendors:

• Spokane Corde'lane reef society
    Barrier reef aquariums
    Red C Aquarium
    Coralprops
    Reefkoi corals
    Gonzo's coral frags
    Zoanthids.com

Look forward to seeing everyone there!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Brian

Archived