Super Excited

susiesinlove

I know this is suppose to be a hobby, not a habit, but I can tell already that I have a problem. I want to go to the fish store everyday.

My tank has been running for almost 4 weeks and is looking good. I have 4 blue/green chromis that have been entertaining me and am

excited to move on to other things. I, like many people, want a clown fish. I also want a blood shrimp, a yellow tang and a purple urchin.

I am open to suggestons of what would be a nice combination for my 75 gallon tank. Eventually, I'd love to have an anenome and some

other reef creatures but my filtration and lighting will have to be upgraded. When they said this hobby was expensive, they weren't kidding!

It's funny how we all think we know what we want and sure we can keep it simple. Before you know it we want to keep more and more things that will take different lighting, filters and more, and with it comes the bigger and bigger budget. Enjoy and be sure to ask and take it slow when adding things to a tank that is 4 weeks old.

Beckie

good luck with that . welcome to the sickness

I wounder if there is a 12 step program to my sickness?

It may go Like this.

#1 We admitt we are powerless over are Reef Systems.

HI my name is Robert I am a Reefer.sad.gif

#2 Come to beleave a power greater then us can restore us to our sanity.

Call the LFS or post on the fourm they will know what to do.plotting.gif

#3 Made a decision to turn our life over to the care of the Clown fish, as we under stand him.

Nemo please he me.drooler.gif

#4 Make a searching and moral inventory of all my fish and corals.

(What the @$#%)! weres my Dragon Goby? I found him while vac up water he floated out from behind my sump.sad.gif

#5 admitted to Nemo, ourselfs, and to the fourm the nature of our wrongs.

Sorry Honey It was my fault and not the dogs.wife.gif as for you not saying sorry to any of you. Your all the reef dealers get me into trouble.laugh.gif

#6 Were entirely ready to have Nemo to remove all the defects of our Reef system.

30 meetings in 30 days, Ok stop by UpScales today, Play TfT Golf tomorrow, Pick up new Tank Tomorrow. naughty.gif

#7 Humbly ask Nemo to watch over our tanks.

as I have to attend meetting every day now.

#8 Made a list of all fish and corals we have harmed.

1. Dragon Goby.Didnt cover top of tank

2. Coral frag cant find since doing Rock Scaping doh.gif

#9 Make driect admends to all the frags and fish when ever possible.

Sorry for stressing all you frags since I move you three times a week. I promes to keep my hands out of the tank and only move you once a month.nutty.gif

#10 Continued to take inventory of our tanks and admittd it when were missing some thing.

Will start that tomorrow.

#11 Shought throught prayer and reading to improve our reef systems.

Read Fourms more often.rock2.gif

#12 Having a sprital awaking as a result of having water on the floor and carry this message to fellow Reefers and to practise these principles in all of out affairs.

You all under stand this were here to help.naughty.gif

Archived