What a Night

Emerald525

If you have friends with a security system, many have a two or three signs provided by the company. See if you can borrow one. The sign will usually make those scum choose another house... Not that we wish that on anyone.

What I wish is that their shoelaces will never again remain tied, rabid squirrels will invade their home, and an untreatable itchy rash will cover their naughty bits forever.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am very sorry for you guys. I am glad that you and yours are all fine. I am very very sorry for the sentimental items that are gone. After a violation many years ago I stopped taking my large and protective german shepherds with me and leave them home, have an alarm system to minimise the chances of a break in. I will not go into other deterants. The extreamly sad thing is that all the safety measure we take sends the scum to some other poor honest hard working home to violate them.

Be aware and safe

Beckie

super sucky...this just happened to us in december, lost about $3000 in things/repairs so I have an idea of what you're going through. glad all the critters are safe, but that isn't everything. It's the irreplaceables that suck. they didn't find any fingerprints at our house either, but they got a glove for DNA and a po box when the idiot tried to change the billling address on an expired credit card he got out of the safe...a seriously dumb move. on the other side, that po box apparently didn't close the case cause I haven't heard of progress from the po-po...

I am very sorry for you guys. I am glad that you and yours are all fine. I am very very sorry for the sentimental items that are gone. After a violation many years ago I stopped taking my large and protective german shepherds with me and leave them home, have an alarm system to minimise the chances of a break in. I will not go into other deterants. The extreamly sad thing is that all the safety measure we take sends the scum to some other poor honest hard working home to violate them.

Be aware and safe

Beckie

Yeah I agree. I tend to be a bleeding heart liberal but in these situations I do not feel the laws are strong enough for identify theft and theft in general. It causes billions of dollars of loss and a great deal of stress and unfortunately there are many repeat offenders.

super sucky...this just happened to us in december' date=' lost about $3000 in things/repairs so I have an idea of what you're going through. glad all the critters are safe, but that isn't everything. It's the irreplaceables that suck. they didn't find any fingerprints at our house either, but they got a glove for DNA and a po box when the idiot tried to change the billling address on an expired credit card he got out of the safe...a seriously dumb move. on the other side, that po box apparently didn't close the case cause I haven't heard of progress from the po-po...[/quote']

Yeah that's what I'm afraid of is that the "fun" is not over and they will try to use my credit card or got some information off of the laptops. Unfortunately it doesn't seem it is a high priority for the police. Sorry it happened to you. I wish my German Shepherd had been home to give him a rude welcome.

Kim, let me know if you want to borrow our Ninja-Pug. He might not scare the thieves, but his incessant high-pitched barking will drive them away with their hands over their ears.

Gillian

While Otto is adorable, I fear cuteness and annoying is not much of a deterrent. We a;ready have the annoying high pitched squeal covered from the pom/chi!

Hope things get better for you all. Sorry for you misfortune. Bas#*+ds !

OMG !!!! I'm so very sorry that this happened to you guys (sad). It happened to us a few years ago and until you've had it happen it's hard to know what it feels like. (((((HUGE HUGS))))) to both of you.

Thanks it does suck. I just found out yesterday that the a holes stole my mail that I had out and took my credit card payment. I already requested a new card and now I have to get a new checking account. Oh how I would love to have this loser tracked down (enforcer) ...(flame)(flame) Seriously get a life whoever you are loser. With the amount of time and energy you are spending trying to steal from me you could get a freakin job!(flame)(flame)

Archived