What a Night

Emerald525

So I get home late from work and Beth comes rushing out to me in frantically! Apparently she went into the guest bedroom to find numerous shards of glass and the area ransacked....(flame)(flame)

She tells me that there is glass broken everywhere with tears in her eyes and my heart sinks and I think oh no! the tanks!(scary) and then she says

"No somebody broke into the house and they broke the window!!(flame)(flame)

I go into the bedroom and there is glass everywhere it's freezing cold and drawers are pulled out! They took a tv and old piece of crap laptop, my ipod, my camera that I take all the pictures with...(sad) The ahole even took the PNWMAS cash box!!DOH!DOH! No worries there was just about 2 dollars worth of change and some membership cards! (Wow are the going to be disappointed when they open the box up! At least now you can link to this site so you know exactly how I feel about you!)

They took Beth's jewelry and some mementos of her children(sad)(sad)!(flame)(flame) The morons even stole her baby teeth!(nutty) They also took the purple head band!DOH! I hear purple head bands sell for a lot on the black market (nutty)

They took a circular saw and a leaf blower out of the shed.

What's strange is the didn't go to anywhere else in the house. It's like they knew we had German Shepherds!!! (threaten)So the police have come. The CSI fingerprint lady could not find any fingerprints!

Shout out to MattV again today. He came over immediately and helped us board up the window as best he could. He did a great job worthy of Macyver!(clap)(clap) It could have been worse but yes it does suck. Thanks again Matt for your help in an emergency!!

I hope whoever you are that did this you get caught and get what you deserve! We are fortunate that not only are you the lowest life form but you are also a moron!(flame) Again I feel fortunate that it was only the one room that they went through. I am fortunate to have people like Matt who rushed over at a moments notice!

Whoever you are, Karma is a biznatch and I hope it's teeth are a big German Shepherd in the nether parts!(flame)(flame)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It must have been rough. Looks like you fell asleep at the keyboad rofl

Ya she was updating the post, technical server difficulties!

I want to sincerely thank Mattv for running over to help the damsels in distress (ok, that was only one damsel, me,, Kim keeps her cool way better than me!). You rock and I owe ya some frags or something!!!!

Kim summed it up well, freaken sucky as night!

Thanks I needed the laugh. Just was having posting issues.

Oh sorry, all it said earlier was " Tttttttt "

Sorry to hear about the break in. Good to hear that both of you ar alright and I'm glad your "Geraman shepards" kept them out of the main house. People that would do this kind of stuff are the lowest form of life and get what they deserve eventualy.

Again sorry for the bad night

Our house was broken into when I was a kid while my mom and I were home. We were robbed clean. Hopefully you get over the "feeling violated" and wondering if every single person who looks your way is the person who robbed you feeling pretty quickly - that was one of the worst parts about it for me.

Best,

Pex

Sent from the droid you're looking for.

When you called and said you had a rough day. I was thinking it pertained to the idiot parents you have to deal with day to day (Facebook).Had no clue untill I got a call from Matt. Stuff like that crap sucks!! I still sleep with a bat (probably should be a gun) after it happened to me, when I was younger. Again if you need anything pleases don't hesitate to ask:-) I do work @ a home improvement center:-)

Sorry to hear about this. I have the been in the same boat before. Hence all the loaded guns in the house. You said they took an I-phone any chance you talked to the police about tracking the the gps on the phone. If you need any more help just give a shout. Glad they only got into one room.

What a bummer! I say mount some machine gun turrets on your house like I have. They seem to ward off bastards like this pretty well. The neighbors even stay away!

On a serious note, I hope they catch the bastards too! I also hope that you had insurance to cover some of your losses though I know some things can never be replaced.

wow so sorry to hear this. just plain sucks, keep an eye out on craigslist and the local live auctions as thats where there most likely to show up, the auction I worked for had lost of stolen things go thru. again so sorry to hear but glad you two where not home at the time

Archived