Huntington Middle School Kelso, WA

Science006

Oh great Steve glad you're gonna make it. Did you want to ride up with us?

Mr S will be there if you wanted to bring the xenia.

Also if you have another timer that would be great as the one we have looks pretty old. Do you see anything else we need? A net would be helpful too and you're more than welcome to help.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk

Thank you to everyone who is helping out with our classroom tank. I appreciate your patience with my personal crisis. My students will be thrilled to come in on Monday, have their teacher back and the tank set up. I will have a cart or large wagon available to help transport into the classroom. See you all then on Saturday.

Jackie

It will be a party. Thanks for the directions Kim. I don't want to get lost on the way. Steve you can bring xenia if you want. Roy, is there a trip back to your house in the works. Would it be worth my time to visit the secret garage?? lol

Direction are Exit 40 on I-5. Head west and you will see the school. turn left into the parking lot and go behind the main building. My classroom is second building on the right. Give me a ring and I will be outside waiting . 360 501-1710 or Cell 360-430-7026. I am very excited. Jackie

Archived