February Meeting

Kimberlee

February Meeting  

1. 1.

• Chicken enchildas w/ red suace
    • Beeaf enchiladas w/ green suace

February meeting will be at my house on the 19th. Well start at 1pm, and because this is my first meeting I am open to ideas on what every 1 would like to have at the meeting.

I have food covered though I'm thinking enchiladas, I just need to know what kind you guys would like, so please vote.

Choice 2 is meant to say beef

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
February meeting will be at my house on the 19th. Well start at 1pm, and because this is my first meeting I am open to ideas on what every 1 would like to have at the meeting.

I have food covered though I'm thinking enchiladas, I just need to know what kind you guys would like, so please vote.

Choice 2 is meant to say beef

Can't vote, because I cannot decide. Both sounds great.

Well if the votes are close I'll just do both. What else would you guys like to see at this meeting. I'm thinking frag swap( no cash just trades), and we could get a donation thing going for TFT. That could be cash of frags, because I know they are always happy to get either. I'm hoping some 1 from the board will be here to except on behalf of TFT(volunteer needed). Donna is going to read a poem or tell us about her tank, she has not decided which.

This will be my first meeting. Would you mind if I brought a side dish to go with your enchiladas? I was thinking either spanish fried rice or some some fresh salsa. If that is okay' date=' then how many people come to meetings?[/quote']

I like the potluck thing so whatever you want to bring is cool w/ me, thanks for the offer. I think we get anywhere between 8-12 people. Kim feel free to correct me. I do plan on asking for a head count about a week before.

david' date='why should it matter. You will stop by anyway! Lol. Sorry I can't make it Kimberlee, I have to work[/quote']

Well all of you can't make it, if you ant I'll send some food your way. I was hoping you could see the tank without the hair algae seeing as you told me how to beat it. Oh Roger do hippo tangs sleep literally on their side, cuz the this 1 is?

Archived