Zoa growout contest

Kim, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING WITH THIS!!!! There is a more official looking thread with an official list here http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?30810-Mohaynow-s-tft-zoa-growout . The frags are all doing really well. Some even have extra polyps already!

Way blue

DSC03202.jpg

The stick is for Roger, since I know how much he loves em!

DSC03204.jpg

And a full tank shot just because I am kinda vein lol.

DSC03205.jpg

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so it looks like almost everyone has paid or made arrangements to do so. If there are any un paid for frags after the 25th, they will be made avaialble to the alternates and if they dont show any interest, then first come first serve. So to the two people that have not made payment, please do so if you still intend to participate. Or at least let me know if you want to pass on your spot.

I'm sending 11 frags with kim tomorrow. Is there someone taking frags down to the southern crowd? And how many people wanted to come by after the meeting and get theirs?

Ok, so it looks like almost everyone has paid or made arrangements to do so. If there are any un paid for frags after the 25th, they will be made avaialble to the alternates and if they dont show any interest, then first come first serve. So to the two people that have not made payment, please do so if you still intend to participate. Or at least let me know if you want to pass on your spot.

I'm sending 11 frags with kim tomorrow. Is there someone taking frags down to the southern crowd? And how many people wanted to come by after the meeting and get theirs?

Josh are you going to the meeting?

Archived