Zoa growout contest

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aw snap' date=' I'm in if the frags can stay on the plug this timeDOH![/quote']

Same here. My tank seems to grow corals well, but I've had the worst luck in these comps just getting them to stay put. DOH! I do love the idea of these competitions though. :D

Dinner plates? That was the size all you chalice geeks wanted!!! Distribution should not be a problem. There are enough of you people that come to Salem that we could leave the finished plugs at Garretts. I work there on Sundays and Josh is there on Mondays so anyone coming from north or south could pick up everyones frags.

ok, so theres 21 people so far, I will make the frags this weekend and we will know just how many spots are available then. I will give them a week to heal, and then a week for distribution. Then its go time. So that makes a potential start date of Sunday February 12th.

Mohaynow' date=' are you going to bring them up for people in the portland area? Or is there someone who is willing to pick them up for us in the portland area?[/quote']

I hadn't planned on it. I am sure someone from that direction will be heading this way some time during distribution.

ok' date=' so theres 21 people so far, I will make the frags this weekend and we will know just how many spots are available then. I will give them a week to heal, and then a week for distribution. Then its go time. So that makes a potential start date of Sunday February 12th.[/quote']

Sweet cant wait!

Sorry, but it is all full. There were 21 interested and only 20 spots, members have first dibs and the remaining spots are first come first serve (based on times of post stating interest) for non members. I will make a list of the people that are currently in and if anyone wants out just let me know.

So here's the list:

paying members,

1) Smann

2) Hozer 21

3) Pantherguy30

4) Emerald525/Tanktop74 (sharing a spot)

5) Jeramy

6) Stylaster

7) Coralcrazy

8) Nhoffe

9) Vicarious Cynic

10) JimmyK

11) Mr S

12) ReefnJunkie

13) H20dvl

14) Noobtosalt

15) Mitchell

16) Topher