Pictures from Today's meeting!

Emerald525

Thanks everyone for the great meeting! We raised 750 dollars for Tanks for Teachers! (clap)(clap)

Thanks to the following sponsors for donations:

Ocean in a Box (rock2)

Rosecity (rock2)

The Premium Aquarium (rock2)

Westside (gonna miss your store Tim (sad))

Bulk Reef Supply (fragging kit won by Reefsafari!)

Many members also donated including (in no particularly order) Reefsafari, Mohaynow, Stylaster, Pantherguy, Reefnjunkie, Mattv, KKnight, Markvo, Tanktop74 ,Reef165, Barelycuda I know there were others but it was a big blur and I apologize. DOH!It was nice to see some new faces

Thanks Tanktop for the fragging demonstration! (clap)(clap)

Thanks Mr S for continuing to be the go to guy for TFT!(clap)(clap)

Thanks everyone for the generous bidding and Mr S thanks you for helping to clear out his garage!

Thanks for everyone showing up! We had a really good turnout! (clap)(clap)

Sorry not as many pictures. I was kinda busy hosting!(laugh)

DSC00325.jpg

DSC00329.jpg

DSC00330.jpg

Steve does not look excited at all about the auction!(laugh)

DSC00332.jpg

Roy is a great auctioneer! I suck!(laugh)

DSC00333.jpg

That's Jon getting in the way!(laugh)

DSC00334.jpg

Thanks Dave (Barelycuda) for bringing me a mate for Bruiser! They are getting along great! Sorry the pictures are not great, they are in the sump afterall!(clap)(clap)

DSC00339.jpg

DSC00340.jpg

DSC00341.jpg

Thanks Roy for the Fruit loops(drooler)

and the Chili pepper monti

DSC00345.jpg

Thanks for hosting, photographing and putting names on the pictures! It's great to meet people and put names to faces, I wish I had not had such a crazy day as it's nice socializing with other reef geeks. Sounds like that auction was so dangerously full of temptations that it's best I took off. (: Good job supporting TFT!

As usual your tanks are full of awesomeness. Love that anemone with red and green especially. I am shooting for a whole tank of those. Gotta have unrealistic goals or I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

Great job with the fund raising!

maybe try some decaf and you wont have so many double post from all that twitching, in all honesty, I think you are just trying to boost your post count so you can go down in history as the all time post leader and dethrone the former member

LOL

LOL

LOL (you gotta love inside jokes)

Great job with the fund raising!

maybe try some decaf and you wont have so many double post from all that twitching, in all honesty, I think you are just trying to boost your post count so you can go down in history as the all time post leader and dethrone the former member

LOL

LOL

LOL (you gotta love inside jokes)

You joke...(nono) But don't think the thought has not crossed my mind to dethrone a certain someone as the top poster!(whistle) I didn't even think about how all the double posts are boosting my post counts!(clap)(clap) I just got tired of editing and typing double post. Let's see if this post gives me the 2 for one credit in post count!(laugh)

Thank you for hosting the meeting. Your tanks are beautiful. My daughter that came with us was really impressed. I have a hairy mushroom that is so big and out of control, and needs to be fraged . Tonight Jennifer said call Beth she will know how to frag it. LOL

Thank you for hosting the meeting. Your tanks are beautiful. My daughter that came with us was really impressed. I have a hairy mushroom that is so big and out of control' date=' and needs to be fraged . Tonight Jennifer said call Beth she will know how to frag it. LOL[/quote']

It was nice to meet you too! That's great tgat Jennifer said that! I wish we had had more time for Beth to show everyone how to frag but I'm sure we will do another demo at another meeting. We don't have huge colonies of much because Beth can't stay away from the bandsaw or her fragging tools! (laugh)

Thank you for hosting the meeting. Your tanks are beautiful. My daughter that came with us was really impressed. I have a hairy mushroom that is so big and out of control' date=' and needs to be fraged . Tonight Jennifer said call Beth she will know how to frag it. LOL[/quote']

Mushrooms are very easy!!! LOL she knows who to call already, I love it!!!

Sharp new scalpel...... safety glasses, gloves.... paper towels on hard surface.... Cut them in 1/2 or 1/4's making sure to go straight through the mouth! So if you have a large mushroom you can easily cut it in 1/4's and get plenty of mouth. Put them in a small dish with small rock rubble, cover with netting and put back in the tank till healed and attached to rock rubble then place where you would like in your tank or on a forum near you to try to sell!

Good luck!

Mushrooms are very easy!!! LOL she knows who to call already, I love it!!!

Sharp new scalpel...... safety glasses, gloves.... paper towels on hard surface.... Cut them in 1/2 or 1/4's making sure to go straight through the mouth! So if you have a large mushroom you can easily cut it in 1/4's and get plenty of mouth. Put them in a small dish with small rock rubble, cover with netting and put back in the tank till healed and attached to rock rubble then place where you would like in your tank or on a forum near you to try to sell!

Good luck!

Archived