BRS group buy time!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well' date=' this time it looks like brs is out of 5 gallon buckets of sodium chloride for the group buy[/quote']

keep checking, you have through Monday to place your order, more often than not I have been able to get what I needed by the end of a groupbuy!

Just curious. While the group buy is on, and I am logged on at BRS are the prices on the web the group buy prices? Is there a code that I need to enter, or does the discount happen automaticaly. Just a first timer here.

Thanks

Just curious. While the group buy is on, and I am logged on at BRS are the prices on the web the group buy prices? Is there a code that I need to enter, or does the discount happen automaticaly. Just a first timer here.

Thanks

As long as you got the email today when you log into your account it will automatically give you the discount. Just make sure when you login it says group buy discount or something like that at the top header.

Did anyone else notice it wasn't Jon this time around? He was a really nice guy. Hope he's still with BRS.

As long as you got the email today when you log into your account it will automatically give you the discount. Just make sure when you login it says group buy discount or something like that at the top header.

Did anyone else notice it wasn't Jon this time around? He was a really nice guy. Hope he's still with BRS.

Yeah I noticed that too. It was a different guy. I almost deleted the email on my phone thinking it was spam.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say Thanks!, got my stuff today, decided to try the Hanna Checker Calcium meter seems to be good, easy to use like the others, calcium has been running a little high and it confirmed my other test right around 500, which is fine as my Mag is 1500 so are right where they should be. Grabbed a few other goodies too, keep the test and cleaning supplies stocked

Thanks Again Beth

Steve

Archived