Meeting is tomorrow!

Emerald525

Just a reminder the meeting is tomorrow at 1pm. Everyone is welcome! We will have food and drink! Bring your cash as we have some seriously sweet corals to auction off for Tanks for Teachers

We will also be raffling off some platinum clowns and there will be equipment available.(rock2)(rock2)

Beth will also do her zoa fragging demonstration and be giving away zoas from the fragging process.

BRS has kindly donated a fragging kit that we will raffle off!(clap)(clap)

Free food!

Free corals!

Free chance to win a fragging kit!

Supporting a great cause! What can be better?(clap)(clap)

I'll be there! Excited to see the clown tank.

Glad you can make it John!

Very excited to see how to frag. I told my grandson about the clown/ nem tank and he wants to come also. He is my little fish buddy :)

Awwww sweet!

See u all there' date=' bringing cool zoa chalice combo for tft[/quote']

That's great. Beth also put together this pretty cool zoa rock that we will be auctioning off !

I'll be there with some goodies for TFT' date=' and some red hornets, and candy apple reds to trade/sell :-) I'll also be bringing zoos for the heza grow out members from Brad.[/quote']

I think Brad is coming over early. I talked him into it just to keep things simple!

Woohoo some heza for me

Lots of Heza for you!

good thing my mom lurks this site. For some reason I was thinking the meeting started at 2...DOH!

Yeah I figured you weren't the only one! LOL. I"m glad the site is back up

Woot can't wait... This time I am bring my check book. Are the platinums that will be raffled will the proceeds go to TFT

Awesome! TFT has a paypal account too and yes Barelycuda was kind enough to donate the platinum clowns with proceeds going to TFT

I'm going to be able to make it :) My first Meeting :)

I'm glad you could make it Ed!

I'll be there! Excited to see the clown tank.

Glad you can make it John!

Very excited to see how to frag. I told my grandson about the clown/ nem tank and he wants to come also. He is my little fish buddy :)

Awwww sweet!

See u all there' date=' bringing cool zoa chalice combo for tft[/quote']

That's great. Beth also put together this pretty cool zoa rock that we will be auctioning off !

I'll be there with some goodies for TFT' date=' and some red hornets, and candy apple reds to trade/sell :-) I'll also be bringing zoos for the heza grow out members from Brad.[/quote']

I think Brad is coming over early. I talked him into it just to keep things simple!

Woohoo some heza for me

Lots of Heza for you!

good thing my mom lurks this site. For some reason I was thinking the meeting started at 2...DOH!

Yeah I figured you weren't the only one! LOL. I"m glad the site is back up

Woot can't wait... This time I am bring my check book. Are the platinums that will be raffled will the proceeds go to TFT

Awesome! TFT has a paypal account too and yes Barelycuda was kind enough to donate the platinum clowns with proceeds going to TFT

I'm going to be able to make it :) My first Meeting :)

I'm glad you could make it Ed!

I just wanted to say thanks to Kim and Beth for there hospitality, and to Garrett and Nick for there generous donations!! Along with everyone else's! It was my first meeting and I must say I'll be going to another one!! It was nice to put names to faces and get to know and meet some of you!!

Archived