Taking down 2 tanks and getting a new one

Jay

Hey everyone:

I am moveing in 5 weeks and will be combining my 2 55 gallon tanks into 1 new tank and will have 2 complete reef tanks for sale less sand and liverock.

<<>>

1 55 gallon acrylic tank, only small scratches you cant see from 4 feet away.

10 gallon refugium

AquaC Remora Pro with Mag drive pump

nice 48 inch light fixture with 4 110 watt VHO bulbs 46.5 inch ( URI actinic white and super actinic) Bulbs go with light

Wavemaster Pro Wavemaker

Overflow box that I bought new 1 year ago...Doesnt make noise

Other Misc stuff that I will throw in with it...????

<<<>>>

250 watt Halide Moguls socket. homemade hood with Powercompact actinics. Has Magnetic balasts in aluminum case. The hood works for me but doesnt look all that great. Its painted white and could just be painted again or rob the lights for your hood. I have 14k bulbs in it now but I also have 10k XM bulbs that will go with it that have about 6 months use left on them

55 gallon glass tank....1 or 2 tiny scratches. Very clear panels

Overflow box that doesnt make noise

AquaC Remora Pro skimmer that has been expertly repaired by me and has worked perfect for over a year. No chance of a leak here...its a non issue. Skimms awesome with a magdrive pump

20 gallon long glass sump/refugium

These tanks will be available after my new tank gets done and has been delivered and I have moved my livestock to the new system. I would like to sell these tanks as 2 seperate systems so I am not parting anything out yet. If they dont sell for what I would like to get then I will part them out after I move

I dont even want to try to figure out what I have invested in these systems.

I want to get $700 each but will entertain oll resonable offers. Let me know if you want to come see them I am in Vancouver

Thanks for looking

Jay

post-199-141867766247_thumb.jpg

post-199-141867766252_thumb.jpg