January meeting Saturday Jan 21! Save the date!

Emerald525

ok... Theres a couple canister filters, a couple big hang on back filters (and lots of refill cartridges) a 4 ft power compact fixture (2 bulbs = 110w) 2 undergravel filters that look like they are for 20 gallon tanks, a 4 ft t8 (i think) fixture with a rockin reflector in it (would be awesome for a giant fuge).

Stuff I am donating, 10 gallon glass tank, and a little bio thing, not a cube but all inclusive type deal designed for freshwater but could easily be configured for salt.

Heres some pictures!

2012-01-17171347.jpg

2012-01-17171422.jpg

2012-01-17171451.jpg

2012-01-17171511.jpg

2012-01-17171520.jpg

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but here I go

I have this VHO ballest that ran 2 48" T12 Actinic lights that I have no use of. Is this something that the TFT might be interested in?

If so I would be happy to bring it to the meeting.

would you possibly be willing to trade for 2 mh sockets/bulbs/reflectors? I will bring them so you can see. I just dont have the ballast for it.

would you possibly be willing to trade for 2 mh sockets/bulbs/reflectors? I will bring them so you can see. I just dont have the ballast for it.

Of course, I am happy to help out. The owner before me reminded me that it should be able to run 4 T-5 bulbs as well. It will need new endcaps and wires as they are in rough shape or missing. And your trade would be fine. I just got a killer deal on a MH light so I will donate whatever you trade to TFT. Gotta share the love right :)

Archived