FREE to good home

Longiotti

I have a couple clowns that keep laying eggs. If anyone would like to have the eggs and try to raise them they are yours for free. Other wise they just keep becoming fish/coral food. If no one takes me up on this I might just have to set up a couple tanks and try and raise them myself. I tried this a couple years ago and failed. But I can always try again! After these hatch I will put a rock for them to lay the next set on.

let me know

2011-12-23_11-40-09_450.jpg

2011-12-23_11-39-45_246.jpg

Just let nature take its course. Both pairs of my clowns have regularly been laying eggs for a couple years now. Just let them be. If you try to remove them' date=' it will be futile. They will just lay more eggs and the cycle will start again.[/quote']

I think they are just offering the eggs to someone to try, not trying to get them to stop. I know what its like. I gave like 30 banggais to dave at the clown house and josh is gonna give me some dart frog eggs to try and hatch. Sometimes people get overwhelmed with breeding while others arent having that luck. Bump for free eggs! Thats awesome

I think they are just offering the eggs to someone to try' date=' not trying to get them to stop. I know what its like. I gave like 30 banggais to dave at the clown house and josh is gonna give me some dart frog eggs to try and hatch. Sometimes people get overwhelmed with breeding while others arent having that luck. Bump for free eggs! Thats awesome[/quote']

What he said. I tried to explain the best i could without writing a novel.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

medford sounds like a bit of a drive but if it would help I could send some starts of rotifers?

oh man!(clap) that would be great! what do you feed the rotifers? 2 years ago I tried this and I had to grow phyto and it was a pain. when I went up and saw the clown house a few months ago I thought he said they they now take a frozen or dried food so it is a little easier. I know there are full threads on how to do this. I have the basics. just wondering on the new finds.

thanks

I will let you know when I need some.

Archived