New to Forum

The Professor

Help???

I uploaded the pictures but i can't get them to post in the text... Can anyone help me?(scratch)

As for there being too much livestock... all the fish are pretty small and i am doing water changes every week. I am not overfeeding either. Everything looks pretty healthy and the Picasso Clownfish were added last night. They will be the last fish I add for a while.

well since the live rock and sand were cured from an existing tank, and you are only talking 3 fish, I don't think it is to fast, but you wont want to keep that pace!!! Nothing in saltwater hobbe is fast, fast = dead in this hobbe. Patiance will get you whare you want to be!!!

Looks great....I think Brandon left out that the liverock came from an established (5 year) mixed reef. So he really should not have a cycle. But with the weekly water changes he will be on top of any minicycle that might occur. Clowns are sweet!

With 5yr rock, it sounds pretty good. My pistol is paired with a Wheeler's watchman goby, I really like him and I like the pair! They enjoy their home, the goby spends most of his time guarding the entrance while the pistol plays Mr. Contractor on their home, pretty fun.

Archived