TFT Auction

Mr S

I would like to have a TFT oral auction at the January meeting. We are getting more and more teachers involved and this would be a great way to generate some goods and livestock for the teachers. So here is the deal: When you are trimming or looking at a piece of coral and wondering what to do with it, give it a whack, mount it and then post on this thread. I would like people going to the meeting to have first dibs so if you see something you like, show up at the meeting in January and bid on them.

I am glad to see all of you taking such an interest in the TFT program. Thanks in advance and have a great Christmas

I'm not looking to trim this coral anytime soon, but just want to help I will be donate one frag of our LE Westside longhorn, regular price is $175 for a frag just to give you folks an idea.

Westside Aquarium

2020 NW Aloclek Dr Ste 108

Hillsboro Or 97124

Tel 503-372-6717

Business hours

Tues-Sat 11-7

Sunday 11-6

Monday closed

I'm not looking to trim this coral anytime soon, but just want to help I will be donate one frag of our LE Westside longhorn, regular price is $175 for a frag just to give you folks an idea.

Westside Aquarium

Hillsboro Or 97124

Tel 503-372-6717

Business hours

Tues-Sat 11-7

Sunday 11-6

Monday closed

Wow Tim that is very generous of you!

Westside Aquarium

Hillsboro Or 97124

Tel 503-372-6717

Business hours

Tues-Sat 11-7

Sunday 11-6

Monday closed

Wow Tim that is very generous of you!

• 2 weeks later...

After talking with Robbie, the person I am giving Daves clowns to he would like me to auction off the pair of platinums and he will keep the black and whites I was going to originally auction. I will also have various sized glass tanks, a few light set ups. (pc's) Some colonies and frags. I also know that Tim, Garrett and Cos have all donated corals for the tft auction. It should be a great auction. Hope we get a good turn out. Deals are in the making for this one!!!!

Hi,

I teach 6th grade science. We are studying life science and ecosystems. I have 20 gallon fresh water tank in my classroom at this time and was at Petco in Longview where the very helpful salesman gave me the website to contact about getting a salt water tank for my classes to study. My students are really enjoying the current tank and I believe having the additional classroom resource would greatly benefit our learning experiences. How do I go about applying for a tank.

Thanks, Jackie

Hi,

I teach 6th grade science. We are studying life science and ecosystems. I have 20 gallon fresh water tank in my classroom at this time and was at Petco in Longview where the very helpful salesman gave me the website to contact about getting a salt water tank for my classes to study. My students are really enjoying the current tank and I believe having the additional classroom resource would greatly benefit our learning experiences. How do I go about applying for a tank.

Thanks, Jackie

Hey Jackie! Welcome to the forum! We would love to help you out! The first step is to fill out an application.

Here's the link for the application.

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?16045-Tanks-for-Teachers-Application

I posted this in the meeting thread, this is probably a more appropriate place

Ok... Theres a couple canister filters, a couple big hang on back filters (and lots of refill cartridges) a 4 ft power compact fixture (2 bulbs = 110w) 2 undergravel filters that look like they are for 20 gallon tanks, a 4 ft t8 (i think) fixture with a rockin reflector in it (would be awesome for a giant fuge).

Stuff I am donating, 10 gallon glass tank, and a little bio thing, not a cube but all inclusive type deal designed for freshwater but could easily be configured for salt.

Heres some pictures!

2012-01-17171347.jpg

2012-01-17171422.jpg

2012-01-17171451.jpg

2012-01-17171511.jpg

2012-01-17171520.jpg

Archived