tank light

talkalot82

So my husband blacked out and broke my t5 light temparly. I need a light till it is fixes. Its a 15 long tank. I have requested parts but who knows when they will be here. I do have. Bulbs extra for a 30" and and 36 inch fixture t5 if I could just borrow a fixture.. please. Help.. he's in the hospital now. I'm begging. Ill take anything..

So I got the light parts except one. So current usa says they don't make the covers anymore. They said to go to the hardware store and buy acylic and make my own cover so does anyone know how to do this? I need help. My hubby is manic depressent and bi polar slightly so I could use some help. I could bring the light fixture there. If I could please get help. I've been in the hospital with him for two days on and off. His meds went nuts. He still is out of it and I need a slip cover made. Then I will be good I don't know how todo that.

You can run the light without the acrylic shield for awhile and not worry about anything. But if you really want a new shield, just take the measurements to Home Depot/Lowes/Jerry's/Multicraft Plastics and ask them to cut it for you. Then you can just slide it back in place.

You can run the light without the acrylic shield for awhile and not worry about anything. But if you really want a new shield' date=' just take the measurements to Home Depot/Lowes/Jerry's/Multicraft Plastics and ask them to cut it for you. Then you can just slide it back in place.[/quote']

^^^

This.

If you go to Home Depot or Jerry's/wherever and have THEM cut it for you, then they have to eat the cost if they mess up the cut until they get it right!

-Mike

Archived