Getting out of the hobby sale.

junior

I am breaking down my 26g bow front tank and will either sell as a whole setup with everything or break it down. Being that most people will want parts of it, please don't e-mail claiming equipment until the inhabitants are all sold. Reason I say that is because I will lose track of who claimed what.

Alright so here is what I am putting up.

Inhabitants:

3 head bright green torch coral(every head is the process of splitting so will be 6 heads very soon)-$15

10+(spliting into about 15 or more heads) headed frog spawn(some heads are green some are brown and some are part green, very strange. )-$20

2 RBTA's(it has just split they are both about 4-5", they are stressed so lightly colored. I can show you how I get them to split if you are interested, I have been able to split every anenome I have ever owned)-$35 each

A rock with 3 different corals, one is an encrusting coral(no idea what type) a vibrant green star polyp, and purple with white stripes mushrooms-$40

A sun coral about 15-20 heads-$10

About 40+ pounds of live rock most of it is either tongan or premium figi, nothing that is just round.-$2.50/lb

About 15-20lbs of live sand has been in my tank for about 4 years now-$20

Equipment

Remora pro skimmer w/ mag 3.-$125

26g bow front tank with stand and 2-65w Powercompact with 2 new bulbs-$150

Please don't post on here, so I can keep the thread clean and not confusing on what is taken. Just PM me and I will respond within a few hours. If you wish to setup a time to come pick something up you are more than welcome to call me at 541-908-6195.

I make trips to portland often, so bringing something up isn't a problem, but I have had bad experiences with this about people claiming I ripped them off after the coral has been stressed by a 2+ hour drive, so I would prefer not to sell sight unseen. I can't take pictures because I do not have a digi camera.

thanks

JR

A few other things that I forgot about.

A mated pair of gold stripe marroons(the female has mated hundreds of times but her male passed away about 6 months ago, so the male is still to young to breed)-$60

5 VERY large turbo snails-$2 each

A few large red leg hermits(shells are about 2-3" that they are in)-$2

A VERY VERY bright hydrophora(haven't ever seen one even close to as bright green as this)-$30

all inhabitants are sold, so equipment is availble. The clowns have been listed on another thread and moved to a smaller tank.

Remora pro skimmer w/ mag 3 that is about 1 year old tops. - $100

26g bow w/stand-$100

I still have the bta's illcssd, and as I said I do not want to sell anything sight unseen. The RBTA's are stressed and are light on color, they are eating and healthy but I am not sure they are the color you are looking for and don't want to drive them to portland and you be disappointed. I am sorry but do not have a camera.

• 2 weeks later...