SEA-MAX 2011 Video

MadMax

• 2 weeks later...

I gotta tell you guys,

we absolutely fell in love with Oregon while traveling through to/from SEA-MAX!

We had blown a couple of trailer tires (trailer WAY overloaded) on the way home, limped into a local tire shop. I can't remember the name of the town, but it had the traveling 9-11 memorial there that weekend (late July) in one of the parks we passed by. Anywho, as we pulled in, lowe and behold a half dozen young-caucasian-kids-in-crew-cuts jumped on that trailer like it was an Indy pit crew and had us back on the road faster (AND cheaper/No sales tax WhoooHoooo) than you can say Whasahaphapee (i just made that word up) it was totally awesome. Felt like we went back in time to the fifties in terms of service. Speaking of which....they pump your GAS in Oregon!!! LOL, and hell, I haven't even started on the nature's beauty part yet.....yea buddy, I'm sold.

I gotta tell you guys,

we absolutely fell in love with Oregon while traveling through to/from SEA-MAX!

We had blown a couple of trailer tires (trailer WAY overloaded) on the way home, limped into a local tire shop. I can't remember the name of the town, but it had the traveling 9-11 memorial there that weekend (late July) in one of the parks we passed by. Anywho, as we pulled in, lowe and behold a half dozen young-caucasian-kids-in-crew-cuts jumped on that trailer like it was an Indy pit crew and had us back on the road faster (AND cheaper/No sales tax WhoooHoooo) than you can say Whasahaphapee (i just made that word up) it was totally awesome. Felt like we went back in time to the fifties in terms of service. Speaking of which....they pump your GAS in Oregon!!! LOL, and hell, I haven't even started on the nature's beauty part yet.....yea buddy, I'm sold.

(laugh) And our population grows a bit more..........LOL

Archived