BulkReefSupply Group buy anyone?

I am in some serious need for bulbs for the now anemone tank....

So lets get a group buy going!!(clap)

Lets see how many people we can get to jump on this, I would like it start on Tues Dec 13th!(scary) Yes that is next next Tuesday.... but I need the bulbs in before Christmas... and I am sure you all want to get something to spruce up your tanks before the family arrives for the holiday get together... right?!?!? :D

So send me a PM that you want to join... I need your bulkreefsupply login email address and your last name associated with that account. I DO NOT NEED YOUR PASSWORD!!!

I will update the list here:

Tanktop74-Beth

Emerald525-Kim

Hozer21-Jose

Lurch

larrybeck-Larry

MVPaquatics

reefnjunkie-Brad

Sontdo

bobby1212

Noobtosalt

kknight31

Algea

Aquaman30K

Hewey McLovit

tif

epic1

bigjognwoody

frlejo

Markvo

Frank

R-3

ocboat

faithkjy

So what's to deal with the Bulk Buy? Is it about shipping or do we get a discount on items if buying in bulk I think i have read something about TFT getting something too. Just trying to figure out if i want to budget something in sooner then i was planning.

I looked for a link to explain, but was unable to find one. If you have it please feel free to give it to me.

Randy

So what's to deal with the Bulk Buy? Is it about shipping or do we get a discount on items if buying in bulk I think i have read something about TFT getting something too. Just trying to figure out if i want to budget something in sooner then i was planning.

I looked for a link to explain, but was unable to find one. If you have it please feel free to give it to me.

Randy

I hope the link I sent you earlier today answered most of your questions.... And Yes, I always donate the points I earn from starting up these Group buys to TFT. So they can have $20 worth of something on my order.

Beth

Archived