PNWMAS Holiday Party this Saturday!

Emerald525

Just a reminder to all the Christmas party is this Saturday!(clap)(clap)(clap)(party)(cheer)(cheer)

Beth and I will be there I hope to see some new faces. It's going to be at Tim's new Sushi restaurant. You don't have to be a sushi lover to go as there are other items on the menu. The display saltwater tank is amazing too and worth the visit!

Here are the details:

Saturday Dec 3rd from 1pm-4pm

Uchu Restaurant

3940 N Mississippi Ave

Portland OR 97227

Here's the menu items

Here is the menu:

Chicken teriyaki

Beef teriyakii

Cucumber saladi

California rolli

Shrimp tempura rolli

Spicy tuna rolli

Yakisoba noodlei

Salmon nigirii

Tuna nigiri

Here's the link to pay or you can pay at the door too!

http://www.pnwmas.org/cmps_index.php?pageid=christmasparty

There will also be some awesome items up for raffle. I hope to see everyone there! It should be awesome!(rock2)(rock2)(rock2)

Yea' date=' I'll be there too. And with the big Kershaw warehouse sale in tualatin I have 2 reasons to make the drive![/quote']

Awesome Josh! See you there! What is this big Kershaw warehouse sale that you speak of?(scratch)

I think I'll bring my son from work' date=' we are right down there off Interstate, we can still pay at the door correct?[/quote']

Yes Steve you can pay at the door!

I think I'll bring my son from work' date=' we are right down there off Interstate, we can still pay at the door correct?[/quote']

Steve, where do u work? My station is right off Interstate and Lombard......looks like we might be really close.

Our Business is The Party Place-Portland Rent All, I'm down at our warehouse on N Loring, its right across the railroad tracks from Widmer. You should stop by and we can go to Widmer for lunch, You guys probably dont get to take a lunch do you LOL

Our Business is The Party Place-Portland Rent All' date=' I'm down at our warehouse on N Loring, its right across the railroad tracks from Widmer. You should stop by and we can go to Widmer for lunch, You guys probably dont get to take a lunch do you LOL[/quote']

That's a little further down Interstate than I thought. We usually eat lunch and dinner here at the station, but we do go out on occasion. It would probably look bad to see our crew having lunch at Widmer though (nono).....having drinks on duty might give the wrong impression (naughty)

having drinks on duty might give the wrong impression (naughty)

Don't be suprised if you see my work truck parked outside a brewery during lunch time. I go to these places quite often for lunch but not for drinks. Its just a matter of willpower, which I usually do not have lol.

There are a few good places down in this area, and no we don't drink at lunch!, the White Eagle Saloon is another one, and a bunch of good places up N Mississippi (including Tim's)

We really like it down here but the drive kind of sucks!

Party Bump!

There are a few good places down in this area, and no we don't drink at lunch!, the White Eagle Saloon is another one, and a bunch of good places up N Mississippi (including Tim's)

We really like it down here but the drive kind of sucks!

Party Bump!

Archived