Sign in to follow this  
TRENT

Blue Spot jawfish and Yasha hanging out/Misc. Pictures

Looking good!!! What is the seventh picture of? Looks similar to a spongegode I'm trying to grow. I love the blue spots. Have thought about getting one of those' date=' but don't have much of a sand bed right now. Mighty nice pics![/quote']

Thanks Nick, that's a Chilli Pepper Monti. John has some at the shop right now. He just got a nice size piece in. How are the Spongodes doing?

Man it sure is nice to see some Central Oregon peeps here. Tell Pam I'll keep that in mind. ;) John had two. Just saying.....

If you decide its too much of a mess maker.......Pam wants him(plotting). She saw it at the LFS and fell in love with it

I have 2 large engineer gobies that never stop rearranging the bottom of my tank! Thankfully the rocks quit falling down, they have probably settled on the glass. If you look under the tank in some spots you can see them, they cleared 4+ inches of sand away. =) But I wouldn't get rid of them, they are really cool fish.

The spongegode is encrusting the plug and growing some. I'm hoping for the red ora he has there and possibly a tri acro I think from John. I might have to look into the monti as well. What is the green frag? I was thinking a green slimmer, but might not be?

Love those fish (all four). Did the picassos come from the clown house?

Thanks Gill, the Clowns came from Tim's. Not positive where he got them from? He did have about 50 or so when I grabbed mine.

Thanks Gill' date=' the Clowns came from Tim's. Not positive where he got them from? He did have about 50 or so when I grabbed mine.[/quote']

50 picassos thats awesome!!! I remember Dave telling me that the clowns in the DT at Westside came from him. :)

Come to think of it I still haven't seen the new DT he setup, I will have to make a trip out to see it. :)

Man it sure is nice to see some Central Oregon peeps here. Tell Pam I'll keep that in mind. ;) John had two. Just saying.....

We will have to make a run over there and check it out.

Very Nice Pics BTW