Help w/Fish List

wanareef

Setting up another tank, an up-grade to 180gal with a Opistognathus Rosenblatti (Blue Spot Jawfish) as the main character and want to add the following:

Acanthurus Japonicus (Powder Brown Tang)

Ctenochaetus Tominiensis (Tomini Tang)

Ctenochaetus Strigosus (Kole Tang)

Cirrhilabrus Tonozukai (Tono's Fairy)

Cirrhilabrus Rubripinnis (Red fin Fairy)

Halichoeres Melanurus (Melanrus)

Paracheilinus Carpenteri (Carpenter's Wrasse)

Cirrhilabrus Lubbocki (Lubbock's Wrasse)

Paracheilinus Mccoskeri (McCosker's Flasher)

Mirolabrichthys Dispar x5

Gramma Loreto (oyal Gramma)

Halichoeres Chrysus ?? (Yellow Coris)??

what do you think?

Might be pushing it on tangs. Add powder brown last. Not sure how all the wrasses will get along. I have a 180 with like 28 or so fish. Only one tang though. Love royal grammas. I also recommend the solaris wrasses. Dispars are also nice. Anything for the bottom? Gobies, blennies, mandarins later on?

blue spot for the bottom

"Setting up another tank, an up-grade to 180gal with a Opistognathus Rosenblatti (Blue Spot Jawfish) as the main character"

Never had wrasses in any of my previous tanks so the list might be a little "long" will be looking for a male and a harem for one of the Flashers. Can you keep two males and several females of a different species together?

Also wrasses and tangs enjoy dither fish. Chromis and you mentioned anthias,any small schooling fish will make the others come out more. You can add more to the bottom than the bluespot jaw. Mandarin or scooter blennies. Cardinals are nice. Midas blennies have been known to mix weell and try to school with anthias...kinda cool. Do you like rabbitfish?

Also i think the yellow coris would intimidate the other fairy/flashers

Archived