Skyrim for 360

Mr S

I just might do the same!!! (laugh)

I'm going demon hunter or witch doctor. I guess witch doctor is the new necromancer? I always go necromancer first, its a fun class to play.

I guess we kinda got off subject (laugh) Does anyone have skyrim for PC? I read the menus and the constellations for applying skills are pretty poor lots of scrolling and not enough info, waiting for some good mods to come out.

• 2 months later...

Yah i have not done much with the story line yet either. I am only at my first dragon too, i've still got a subscription to Rift thru the end of Feb so i'm playing Skyrim sparingly until the end of the month. But when I do play, man 2 hours goes by in a flash!

My hubby got the game before I did, and I was getting irritated cuz he would be up till the wee hours playing. Anyway the first night I had the game he got to bring it to my attention that it was 6am when I stopped playing finally. Must have played for a good 8hrs strait.

I got the game for my son for x-mas he played it for a few days and i asked if he would help me set up a player. Be for I know it I was at level 23:p and I was having problems with this one area so I asked my Son if he knew how to beat this section?(scratch)

His responce was I dont know how You never let me play the game.(scary)

Archived