Skyrim for 360

Mr S

Yah' date=' we've got Dragon Age for the 360 and the PC, and I like it better on the consul. That is only because I can't use the control for the PC version. For Skyrim, I'll adjust just so I can have a copy to myself and not have to share w/ my husband.[/quote']

Ooooohhhh sneaky!!! (laugh)

Yah' date=' we've got Dragon Age for the 360 and the PC, and I like it better on the consul. That is only because I can't use the control for the PC version. For Skyrim, I'll adjust just so I can have a copy to myself and not have to share w/ my husband.[/quote']

Ooooohhhh sneaky!!! (laugh)

Funny that we all like that game!!! I have to set a timer when I play or I have re-enactment dreams!!! Again one of the benefits of being retired!!!!!!

Come on Roger, the REAL reason for the timer is because you forget where you are!! (laugh)

Funny that we all like that game!!! I have to set a timer when I play or I have re-enactment dreams!!! Again one of the benefits of being retired!!!!!!

Holy smokes! This happens to someone else, too?!

I have to limit myself on a lot of games from playing more than 3-4 hours/day or I'll do nothing but dream of playing the game and have terrible sleep!

I've got a friend playing Skyrim and he loves it. I'll probably wait for the first sale on Steam around Xmas/New Years to pick it up. I'm in no hurry with BF3 and I just got into the Diablo 3 beta this afternoon (so you know what I'll be dreaming of tonight...)

-Mike

Holy smokes! This happens to someone else, too?!

I have to limit myself on a lot of games from playing more than 3-4 hours/day or I'll do nothing but dream of playing the game and have terrible sleep!

I've got a friend playing Skyrim and he loves it. I'll probably wait for the first sale on Steam around Xmas/New Years to pick it up. I'm in no hurry with BF3 and I just got into the Diablo 3 beta this afternoon (so you know what I'll be dreaming of tonight...)

-Mike

WTH I've been waiting for d3 for like 10 years.... pm me on how you get into the beta you lucky man!

WTH I've been waiting for d3 for like 10 years.... pm me on how you get into the beta you lucky man!

Log into your Battle.net account (or create one if you don't have one) and look for the beta preferences section in your account settings.

I signed up for the D3 beta a long long time ago, and got an email today from them telling me I'd been chosen to participate.

This evening I played through the whole thing with the Barbarian class (it's just Act 1 of the game - no more than that), and tried out the other classes and some of the crafting profession. It was really enjoyable and I wish there was more to the beta. It looks pretty polished overall and I can't wait til the actual game comes out.

I played the D-3 Beta at blizzcon this year and the PvP arenas are really sweet. Should Not be much more of a wait some time early next year. I signed up for the world of warcraft anual pass and will be getting a free digital copy of the game So I can be sitting at home playing rather then standing in line at midnight on the realease day. Woot =) I have been playing Diablo from the very begining and D-3 is far and away the game Ihave had the most anticipaition waiting to come out!

Yah i built my current computer like 2 years ago in anticipation of D3. Of course the 2 years of delays has not been fun, but I can't wait to play this game. I also have played Diablo since the 1st one and love the series.

Looks like Amazon is having a buy 1 game get the 2nd 50% off. So I think i'm gonna snag Skyrim for PC and Uncharted 3 for PS3. That should tide me over until D3 :D

I am on the xbox 360 plan. I have a brother, nephew, son and a couple of friends that take turns buying new games and then pass them on to each other. Miles, good thing I work on Sundays so I can figure out what day of the week it is!!

I played the D-3 Beta at blizzcon this year and the PvP arenas are really sweet. Should Not be much more of a wait some time early next year. I signed up for the world of warcraft anual pass and will be getting a free digital copy of the game So I can be sitting at home playing rather then standing in line at midnight on the realease day. Woot =) I have been playing Diablo from the very begining and D-3 is far and away the game Ihave had the most anticipaition waiting to come out!

Yah i built my current computer like 2 years ago in anticipation of D3. Of course the 2 years of delays has not been fun, but I can't wait to play this game. I also have played Diablo since the 1st one and love the series.

Looks like Amazon is having a buy 1 game get the 2nd 50% off. So I think i'm gonna snag Skyrim for PC and Uncharted 3 for PS3. That should tide me over until D3 :D

Yeah same here, I think i was like 10 when I was playing d1 :D but I played d2 in high school like 6 hours a day lol.. this years of waiting for d3 has been killing me and now I didn't even get a beta key :(.

We should find 4 of us and hook up on release night and grind though the game :D

Archived