Out A Stoner!

Algae

• 2 weeks later...
Me: "What the heck happened to all my apples?"...

...Roomate: "You know I don't eat apples"...

...Me: "Yes I know, you owe me some apples."

They are all among us :)

NOW, I get it!

Actually, my wife clued me in....

Good one, Garrett! (laugh)(laugh)(laugh)

cannabis-pipe-made-from-apple-called-a-bong-being-smoked-ANON.jpg

I have a friend that used to drop a double dose of acid' date=' jump in his car at midnight and drive down I-5. He would then pull out a pair of binoculars, reverse them, and continue driving mile after mile.....[/quote']

Nothing compared to shrooms and the movie theater. I-5 does have a lot of pretty lights to entertain you after the movie though.(scary)

This is what you might call a THC Reactor.........LOL.

untitled-1.jpg

I found myself inhaling when I saw this picture! Which isn't great since M&M peanuts is a gateway drug for me. (scary)

We need to make friends :D LOL

Hold onto yer horses, Kimberlee likes to hang out with Steehead77 and me 'cause us dirty old men have better music!

This and of course the "Apple" talk threads ;)

After figuring out out the real story about the missing apples and the fictional room mate I think I know who the real "Apple Lover" is.. Don't we Garrett? The finger that points often points back at the pointer..... (whistle)

Okay I just want to point out that I've seen steelhead post more on this thread than any other' date=' in the year I've been here.[/quote']

This and of course the "Apple" talk threads ;)

I have a LOT more experience with both of these other subjects that I do with Fish tanks. :D

Archived