Out A Stoner!

Algae

Here in Eugene we have a few stoners. I know this may come as a revelation to many of you that may have moved here from Corn Soup, Ohio. But it is a fact that many of us live with on a daily basis. The fog in Eugene is not just from condensation.

I have come upon a few clues to determine if the person I am talking with is a stoner. There are obvious signs, such as dreads and a handful of hackeysacs, but they are cliche and much too easy to discover. For the dedicated, there are other signs.

Here are some possible markers:

Is very obsessive about UFO sightings and sincerely believes his physician is an alien because he suggested a colonoscopy when he turned 50.

(The UFO obsession is truly a 99.5% determiner)

Thinks that hemp is God's Gift. Would like to see all of our grain crops plowed under and "Sow More Hemp". (never seem to mention that weed could be easily hidden in the hemp).

Is absolutely fascinated with your reef tank and knows more about your metal halide lighting than you do.

Loves certain parts of Ron Paul's politics.

I love our Eugene stoners. But messing with them is just too much fun.

Anyone else got any ways to find out if you are talking with a stoner?

Those are all the cliche stoners Franklin.

My favorite stoners are the highly educated, highly paid people who smoke privately.

These types of people tend to all the opposite of what Franklin originally described:) but in reality they are heating their vaporizers as I write this...lightly chuckling at the poor hippies who gladly set the bar for stoners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My favorite stoners are the highly educated, highly paid people who smoke privately.

These types of people tend to all the opposite of what Franklin originally described:) but in reality they are heating their vaporizers as I write this...lightly chuckling at the poor hippies who gladly set the bar for stoners.

Actually, Issac, I am talking about "Stoners" not just casual smokers. I am talking about the "Wake & Baker's", the "Let's get #####d up!" , the "White Trash Stoner".

Making a bong out of a Keystone beer can. Coming out of a blackout snorting coke off a knife with a guy named Toad, in an alley at 3am.

My proud kin......familia.

If all your butter knifes have burn marks on the ends... You might be a stoner

If you have more than one kind of bong... You might be a stoner

If you have an uncontrollable urge to listen to Sublime and Bob Marley... You might be a stoner

If you tell people happy holidays in the middle of April... You might be a stoner

I could do this all day

If all your butter knifes have burn marks on the ends... You might be a stoner

If you have more than one kind of bong... You might be a stoner

If you have an uncontrollable urge to listen to Sublime and Bob Marley... You might be a stoner

If you tell people happy holidays in the middle of April... You might be a stoner

I could do this all day

Me: "What the heck happened to all my apples?"...

...Roomate: "You know I don't eat apples"...

...Me: "Yes I know, you owe me some apples."

They are all among us :)

Me: "What the heck happened to all my apples?"...

...Roomate: "You know I don't eat apples"...

...Me: "Yes I know, you owe me some apples."

They are all among us :)

You know it was you who went through all the apples. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha that was too funny

If it was legal' date=' I'd probably smoke it..............I had a good time in high school with it, and it actually resulted in my grades improving.[/quote']

I remember picking up a friend to drive to college who was a major stoner. It was a good drive so we partook on the drive. The college parking lot overlooked the coast and we could see the waves as we arrived. We also would normally carry our surfboards in the car. In September Santa Cruz usually has a good swell. Missed more than a few classes, but the college gave me a special award. It was called Academic Probation.....

(rock2) Puff Puff Pass (rock2) Grrrrrrr slkj kv kwhjbcuabvj lojdwhcn iwuhdci (then a big guitar solo.) Ahhh the day of the big hair bands, can't wait till that comes back!!! Maybe call it retro rock. Whatever they call it, it will be nice to hear music, real music again!! If that happens, I may need to dust off the oll bong :)

(rock2) Puff Puff Pass (rock2) Grrrrrrr slkj kv kwhjbcuabvj lojdwhcn iwuhdci (then a big guitar solo.) Ahhh the day of the big hair bands' date=' can't wait till that comes back!!! Maybe call it retro rock. Whatever they call it, it will be nice to hear music, real music again!! If that happens, I may need to dust off the oll bong :)[/quote']

Are the stoners coming out of the wood work?

In the 70's the most common word in the English language was "ear". As in: pfffffffft....(hitting a joint) "ear!" (handing it to your bro....) some of you may get that.....

I remember walking up to the door for concerts at the Oakland Colesium and the Cow Palace with a Heineken in one hand and my bong in the other. The security at the door (including cops) would ask me "what's that" pointing to the bong. I'd say "it's a bong", they'd say; "you gotta finish the beer" then let me walk right in. Those were the days........

Uhhh... Then you would probably be SHOCKED if I told you my stories....I graduated high school in '77 so I grew up in the 70's when EVERYONE was a stoner. My very first concert was Pink Floyd, Dark Side of the Moon tour in '74, and I've seen the Dead at least 30 times. That should tell you something.

Uhhh... Then you would probably be SHOCKED if I told you my stories....I graduated high school in '77 so I grew up in the 70's when EVERYONE was a stoner. My very first concert was Pink Floyd' date=' Dark Side of the Moon tour in '74, and I've seen the Dead at least 30 times. That should tell you something.[/quote']

Wow, 30 Dead shows I am impressed!

I passed The Acid Test at The Barn with The Merry Pranksters.

I am embarrassed not to know what the burn marks on the lighters signify, however.

Wow, 30 Dead shows I am impressed!

I passed The Acid Test at The Barn with The Merry Pranksters.

I am embarrassed not to know what the burn marks on the lighters signify, however.

Wow! Seriously Franklin? The Merry Pranksters? This makes you one of my personal heroes! (rock2)(rock2)

And I don't know what the burn marks are either.

Uhhh... Then you would probably be SHOCKED if I told you my stories....I graduated high school in '77 so I grew up in the 70's when EVERYONE was a stoner. My very first concert was Pink Floyd' date=' Dark Side of the Moon tour in '74, and I've seen the Dead at least 30 times. That should tell you something.[/quote']

Well now I'm just jealous. I never got to see Pink Floyd, Too [language filter] young. Wish I was older you guys had all the cool music.

Archived