Group Buy at BRS

Hey all, I know one just either got finished just recently. But I figured that I would ask any ways since I am about to place a large order. Is any one wanting to do another group buy at bulk reef supply? I was thinking of starting it on the 1st of November. Remeber there are those that would love to have something to give to there loved ones for the holidays. If you want to sign up. Send me you email address that you use at BRS and your last name. Thanks.

Is there anything special how to setup the points transfer? How do I do it? to set him as primary?

No you just see if anyone from tanks for teacher needs something and just add it on to the order. Thanks for setting this up. I'm in. Pm sent with my info. Please note those who have not done this, you are not obligated to buy anything.

Well I thought I would post a update we almost have the 10 need for the group buy. I just need a few more people to sign up. Remember you don't need to buy anything for us to take advantage of the discount. It will also benefit TFT. So please sign up. Thanks

We currently have 11 Signed up my self included. I will not be starting early. Since I want to start this on a payday or close to payday as possible for the other members. I am also waiting for my self to get paid. I will submit this on 25th to allow for a week processing. I have added all to the list that have PMed about it.

I thought I would put one more bump in before I sent in the info to Bulkreef supply. Even if you dont buy anything you can still sign up. I have enough now to submit but would like to give everyone a shot at signing up. Also you don't need to be a paid member to participate. Thanks Nathan

I thought I would put one more bump in before I sent in the info to Bulkreef supply. Even if you dont buy anything you can still sign up. I have enough now to submit but would like to give everyone a shot at signing up. Also you don't need to be a paid member to participate. Thanks Nathan

Are we still on for the Nov 1st week? If so you don't have to give Jon the info that early. Or if he will let you run it two weeks in a row but I'm thinking he isn't allowed to do that.

Yes we are still on for nov 1. I would be willing to wait till the morning on Friday. If that would help. (I just don't like waiting till the last min)(its a military thing)lol

Are we still on for the Nov 1st week? If so you don't have to give Jon the info that early. Or if he will let you run it two weeks in a row but I'm thinking he isn't allowed to do that.

Archived