Sign in to follow this  
Mohaynow

Bulk Reef Supply group buy

I'm just getting an RO membrane so i wasn't gonna hit the free shipping mark either. But yah you can jump on with me

I'm just getting an RO membrane so i wasn't gonna hit the free shipping mark either. But yah you can jump on with me

Sounds great.

Thanks for reminding me that we also need an RO membrane too!

Today is the day!!! Thanks again josh for putting this on. I've done them multiple times before and it takes up a decent amount of time

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

so we should get an email from BRS today, right? I need to order alot of stuff today before I go on vacation this weekend :). I plan to order RO/DI 75GPD plus system. should I get water-saving unit to make it 150GPD too? Does anyone use this system?

Son

so we should get an email from BRS today, right? I need to order alot of stuff today before I go on vacation this weekend :). I plan to order RO/DI 75GPD plus system. should I get water-saving unit to make it 150GPD too? Does anyone use this system?

Son

The email's start as early as 9am and can even go until this afternoon before he gets to add every group buy.

Now that I've thought about it, how does it work to piggyback an order with someone else? I'm assuming that just one person places the order, and the other person whips out some cash to cover their part?

Now that I've thought about it' date=' how does it work to piggyback an order with someone else? I'm assuming that just one person places the order, and the other person whips out some cash to cover their part?[/quote']

You got it.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

My order is also complete... This was my first time and was way easier than I thought. I had every thing in my cart with enough for free shipping, but when it went to group buy I had to get a few more items. Yahhhhh . I also thank you

Placing mine Friday morning so still time to get free shipping....

Hey Frank, can I add my stuff to your order? The would help me out a ton