wtb blue zoos

reef-fisher

Nah, look close. Notice the green stripes on the skirts in my pic?

I think the caribbean blues command a higher price than the tubs at this point. Tubs blues will stay as blue as my pic no matter where you place them, high light or low light. The caribbean blues change the shade of blue depending on how much light they get.

If they didn't have names, how would you describe them to ppl without confusing them? If i said blue zoos, it could mean over 20 different morphs, but if i said tubs you know exactly what i'm talking about.

interesting, they do look more like yours in color, the pic was just a little off with the white ballance, and they are under 10K

I don't see a green stripe as defined as yours, but i do see a slightly green tint to the mid part of the skirt, nothing like yours though. The two i have in the tank are deffinently the same color, the full 400watt MH no shading one, and the one shaded by my xenia.

but definently not blue kisses, those are too palythoa like and they have that radial dark strip same as the caribbean blues and those just look far too green