The ( L B C aquarium ) Long Beach Aquarium

Hozer21

Well Hello to all I have been back for a little while now & been meaning to post some of the pics from the Long Beach Aquarium for a while now just been real busy getting back under control which I'm no where close to the but oh well here some pic's anyways . It was a fun vacation in So CAL . Got to see a lot of cool thing and of course ride some coasters @ Disney land with the Fam which was awesome (rock2) . Just thought I would share

Jelly fish touch tank & some cold water Aquariums

IMG_1072.jpg

IMG_1071.jpg

IMG_1124.jpg

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1075.jpg

IMG_1076.jpg

IMG_1089.jpg

JJ Saying Hi

IMG_1094.jpg

IMG_1130.jpg

IMG_1079.jpg

IMG_1161.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

IMG_1123.jpg

IMG_1116.jpg

IMG_1133.jpg

IMG_1134.jpg

IMG_1135.jpg

IMG_1136.jpg

got a lot more but here is a couple

That's cool. I was just there last week myself. I did the "Behind the Scenes" tour. It wasn't exactly what I was expecting but it was cool. They actually use filtered real ocean water for all there systems. I will add some of the pictures I took there this weekend. Thanks for sharing.

That's cool. I was just there last week myself. I did the "Behind the Scenes" tour. It wasn't exactly what I was expecting but it was cool. They actually use filtered real ocean water for all there systems. I will add some of the pictures I took there this weekend. Thanks for sharing.

That's cool I was going to do the behind scenes as well but didn't. It was a pretty cool place to vist thou

Archived